Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Holloween 20% off discount coupon @ Dark Lasers!

coupons fixed, all i was doing was wishing everyone a happy Halloween, your all LITERALLY a bunch of haters, i mis-spelled the coupon name, it happens but No I'm scamming again, your all retarded. get a life.

And your welcome GLENN who bought the 100mw 0-like with the discount coupon...
Enjoy it :)

To the rest of you, your all lame, someone does a ONE day coupon, and you all wig-shit lol. grow up.

It's amazing how fast you ALL are willing to turn a positive into a negative, no matter WHAT it be, even a single misplaced letter is enough to set off you pack of wolves, relentless, trolling, haters. simple as that.

Last edited:

BTW.....

have you fixed the problem with member grover1...:thinking:

I don't know why I need to be contacted by PM by your customers
for problems that you have with your customers... Don't you have
any Customer Service....:undecided:

It's a bit annoying that one of your customers needs to contact me
because he can't get a problem with you solved through you... :yabbmad:

Jerry

mfo

BTW.....

Jerry

You don't know how much I'd LOVE to see the answer to that! :beer::pop:

You know what Jerry I have had the very same thing happen to me it started several weeks ago and I have recived many PM's From members here wishing they had not sent money first as now they have no money and no laser, who would have guessed....

Peace All....

BTW.....

Jerry

The PSP hacking service is vastly overpriced! It can be easily done for free. You just copy a file and follow the instructions. Heck I'd do it for 20 bucks plus the return shipping. Geez.

The LED light mod is way more complicated because it requires opening the console.

mfo

The PSP hacking service is vastly overpriced! It can be easily done for free. You just copy a file and follow the instructions. Heck I'd do it for 20 bucks plus the return shipping. Geez.

The LED light mod is way more complicated because it requires opening the console.

And what happens if Tyler bricks it....

And what happens if Tyler bricks it....

He should have to pay for a replacement console or motherboard if he hasn't already made an agreement that would make him not responsible for that kind of thing

Edit: There are unbrickers out there but if none of them would work... Also I find it funny about this statement:

*(NO hardware modifications required. the PSP will not be opened EVER, and warranty WILL be intact 100% GARUNTEED. This Mod is done using special tools, in combination with special software so that the PSP never needs to even be opened. )

Tools??? Like a usb cable? Cause thats all you need HAHAHA

Last edited:

mfo

He should have to pay for a replacement console or motherboard if he hasn't already made an agreement that would make him not responsible for that kind of thing

And to that I say "lol".

It's amazing how fast you ALL are willing to turn a positive into a negative, no matter WHAT it be, even a single misplaced letter is enough to set off you pack of wolves, relentless, trolling, haters. simple as that.

You're a no good thief, cheat, and liar. simple as that.

Steal anything today Dark?

We're only this way with you Tyler... because we love you.

Last edited:
your all LITERALLY a bunch of haters, - you pack of wolves, relentless, trolling, haters.

I resemble that remark...

10204551.jpg

I can unbrick any PSP lol..... You don't have to buy a new MOBO and it's more in depth than a USB cable lol, How long have you been in the PSP hacking scene? I can hack a person's PSP away from a computer anywhere with my "tools" lol I don't think you've been around the PSP scene for too long :crackup:

I can unbrick any PSP lol..... You don't have to buy a new MOBO and it's more in depth than a USB cable lol, How long have you been in the PSP hacking scene? I can hack a person's PSP away from a computer anywhere with my "tools" lol I don't think you've been around the PSP scene for too long :crackup:

Why are you laughing? Thats very rude. I'm aware of the unbrickers out there but I haven't gotten myself acquainted with them because I haven't had a need yet. If I were to fix someones PSP or to install CFW I would look at the latest stuff before I would do anything. It's easy to find out whats new. I like to go to dcemu myself.

But seriously, if you think that hacking such a simple thing as a PSP takes a lot of intelligence then you are the dumbest guy in the PSP scene :na:
Retard :p

mfo

There are situations in which a PSP is completely un-unbrickable (messing up the flash kernel), so please cut the crap.