Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Easter!!!

Your right BtG, never thought of that. Easter might not be one of Ears and Eggs favorite Holidays , oooch :)

It's important info to know! :D

Next test; will a 1watt blue toast a marshmallow peep ? :)

Hi BM & GSS.
My 44's will do the job nice and clean no pain Toasted peeps are awesome any color will do just fine. Peanut butter eggs are messy so go the smoors way with graham crackers..

Rich:)

BobMc

Hi BM & GSS.
My 44's will do the job nice and clean no pain Toasted peeps are awesome any color will do just fine. Peanut butter eggs are messy so go the smoors way with graham crackers..

Rich:)

To funny Rich, LOL. :crackup:

Benm

All this talk of ears and eggs! So exciting. :p

Egg hunting is a strong tradition for kids here...

I guess we don't put people in stocks and throw eggs at them though - which might be something to introduce so we can honor the twat of the year :D

I haven't heard anyone use that euphemism (twat) since the 1970s. Who won in your country this year?

Benm

I don't think we had an election on that... and probably have not had one since the 70s or so :D

That doesn't make it a bad idea though ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Happy belated Easter to everyone! :beer: I've been very good, no melting chocolate rabbits with lasers for me. :p

Alex, what's wrong? :(

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I have been unwell over Easter too and now thankfully have recovered. I hope that you are well again. :)

BobMc

Happy belated Easter to everyone! :beer: I've been very good, no melting chocolate rabbits with lasers for me. :p

Alex, what's wrong? :(

I have been unwell over Easter too and now thankfully have recovered. I hope that you are well again. :)

Hap & Curtis, I reason you haven't been feeling well lately is because you haven't melted any chocolate bunny rabbits with lasers, if you do it will cheer you right up! :D

( scientific research only ). :)