Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy Christmas!

the reason I picked "dam!!!" is because I liked the ballance of the 6 charters as oposed to the word DANGER it had nothing to do with H2o :crackup:
many :beer: 's
Pyro...

BTW... "DAM !!!" is spelled "damn !!!" unless you were referring to that
thing that holds back the water... :beer:
Jerry[/QUOTE]

Have a great 4th of july everyone....

BTW - Happy Christmas IS the proper way to say it in the UK.

happy christmas? thats merry christmas. and its thanksgiving. is there som confusion of seasons here?

Which is it ?
PS your laser is 90% finished.... EDIT 100%....

^---- My christmas present :drool: 204mw of blu-ray burning <3!

LOL "happy Christmas" Isn't it supposed to be Merry Christmas? :D Also, why so early?

Its never to early to get the christmas spirit going :angel:

You could also be saying Happy Eid at the moment.

Thats the way the thread is going I have been wished a happy Easter :wtf:

happy christmas? thats merry christmas. and its thanksgiving. is there som confusion of seasons here?

People in the UK say Happy Christmas not merry =P.

ZRTMWA

People in the UK or in all of Europe say "Happy" not "Merry"?

I personally say Merry Christmas, but both are acceptable over here, as far as I know.

unclesanta.jpg

Humbug

that is awkward. i never hear any american use merry in a sentence unless threr talking about christmas. i always imagine british ppl using merry because british speak proper english (to me) and the word merry seems like a proper english word (to me). but they use happy (which is weird to me.) my point is that Americans should be using happy and British should use merry.

HIMNL9

Well, here in Italy, the more usual "buon natale", literally, is "good christmas", LOL (but sometimes we use also "felice", that is "happy")

Anyway, the more common phrase used on tags, here, is "buon natale e felice anno nuovo", that translated is "good christmas and hapy new year", literally ..... ah, well .....

Anyway, happy lasing to anyone :p :D

If somone said merry christmas to me I would lol all over there face in all honesty it sounds weird to me, even thinking about it ^_^