Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEN (Hackzaw) !!!

Actually this is his 71st birthday. Everyone forgets the one they were born on.

Encap

Happy Birthday once again HAK!

The newer/recent LPF members don't know of or fully realize the sheer number of hours and he amazing amount of hard work and dedication to LPF and it's members that Hak has put in---and honestly, fairly, and pretty much selflessly.

Hak's many contributions LPF have been huge. Haks group buys are legendary and required dozens of hours of work to accomplish even under the best of circumstances, which is not always the case.
Group Buys with all the problems that can do do come up plus all the testing/LPMing over and over again and the repacking and shipping to waiting LPF purchasers and making sure everyone is happy with what they received are hard work to successfuly accomplish. Even one Group Buy is a "stress test" most people would not willingly submit to and Len/Hak has done so very many of them and fought all the battles with maufacturers on behalf of LPF members and delivered for LPF members over and over agin--everyone got what they expected and paid for or received a 100% refund.

For just number of Group Buys let alone his many other contributions I had to wish Hak a Happy Birthday once again.
As so often is the case it is people who can and will make the difference. if only given the chance.

:beer: Here's to you Hak for all the knowledege, interest, kindness and courtesy,
good times, fun, and lasers you have brought so many LPF members way :beer:​

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Happy Birthday once again HAK!

The newer/recent don't know/realize the sheer number of hours and he amazing amount of hard work and dedication to LPF and it's members that HAk has put in---and honestly, fairly, and pretty much selflessly.

Hak's many contributions LPF have been huge. Haks group buys are legendary---dozens of hours of work to accomplish even under the best of circumstances which is not always the case.
Group Buys with all the problems that can do do come up plus all the testing/LPMing over and over again and the repacking and shipping to waiting LPF purchasers and making sure everyone is happy with what they received are hard work to successfuly accomplish. Even one Group Buy is a "stress test" most people would not willing submit to and Len/Hak has done so very many of them and fought all the battles with maufacturers on behalf of LPF members and delivered for LPF members over and over agin--everyone got what they expected and paid or received a 100% refund-----for just number of Group Buys let alone his many other contributions I had to wish him a Happy Birthday once again.
As so often is the case it is people who can and will make the difference. if only given the chance.

:beer: Here's to you Hak for all the knowledege, interest, kindness and courtesy, good times, fun, and lasers you have brought so many LPF members way :beer:​

This! ^^^ Nicely put Encap. +rep :beer:

GSS

Nicely said from everyone:):)
How many candles on the cake Hakzaw? and
was it chocolate:beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Encap, you nailed it, good job! :yh:
You post describes Lens involvement with our LPF community perfectly.
As you said, a lot of the newer members unfortunately weren't here to appreciate Lens legendary J/L group buys; he could always make these GB's go off without a hitch, even if it meant keeping the occasional under spec or d.o.a. unit for himself.

:eek:
:thanks::thanks:X100.

..the dinner was awesome- 10 -12 turned into 20+.
The dolphin filet grilled and smothered in creamy sauce with shrimp was great..

wish you all could have been there.
some pics myb at FB.

One OF showed up that I had not seen in 25+ years..

wait staff did the sombreo song thing. hated that,,lol

TY again ALL for kind words. If I am passing near you in my travels I will reach out ..lets grab a beer.

You do the same OK?

V/R Len;):beer:

GSS

I'm so glad it went so well and never doubted so many wouldn't show up:)
So you were just a puppy when you last saw your friend from 25 years ago. Awesome that he showed:cryyy:
My door is always open if your ever my way:beer:
I might brag a bit of my beloved New England Patriots and Boston Redsox:eg:
So many thrift and pawn shops in my area that have to be untapped for laser stuff and I need your gift of gab to snag them up;):)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
:eek:
TY again ALL for kind words. If I am passing near you in my travels I will reach out ..lets grab a beer.

You do the same OK?

V/R Len;):beer:

You've got yourself a deal Len, anytime that you're back up this way in your old stomping grounds, give me a shout, I'm not too far away!

PS - The beer is on me! :beer:

Reactions: GSS
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEN (Hackzaw)!!!

thanks guys
anyone near Lake Jackson TX-a dinner gathering Monday 6:30 at EL TORO Main & Commerce (Clute):bday:

had a great time last night-damn fine fireworks considering it was private- we were able to view these 'up-close':drool:

unlike going to a big show... you are just not really very close. :thinking:

These were made to go off fairly low. :yh:

LIke 200 ft down to a few that went off maybe 30 ft off the ground. Very little time between seeing the flash and hearing the shell go off.:whistle:

closest I have ever been.. I will look for a vid on FB.:beer::beer::beer:
I'm so late! But happy 70 and 2 days :)

Thanks BowtieGuy!
Happy 70 to LEN (Hackzaw) and many returns!
LEN (Hackzaw) is super kind and energetic and has been contributing a lot to the community and the people.
God bless!

Thanks BowtieGuy!
Happy 70 to LEN (Hackzaw) and many returns!
LEN (Hackzaw) is super kind and energetic and has been contributing a lot to the community and the people.
God bless!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Good to see you on Gray. Heard many good things about you. :beer: