Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hanger 13 leathers

Re: Laser pointer leather shirt

Not my personal laser rainbow, but a pretty good one.

56213d1496507698-laser-pointer-leather-shirt-4664592979_98b9e2f91a_b.jpg

Attachments

• 4664592979_98b9e2f91a_b.jpg
    4664592979_98b9e2f91a_b.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Nice. It would be cool to shoot these off at Pride. In a safe manner of course.

Respect for you. :) The closet is just for your lasers. :D
Rich, very nice comments! :beer:
Hi Curtis,
Truss been an LPF member here for a while and he came out here for us at LPF not knowing the feedback he would get from us. That takes a lot of courage and guts kudos to you Truss . Curtis thanks for the great reply people are different in their own way , we all just have to learn how to put our BS aside and move on .
Oh the beam shots are great buddy..

Rich:)

Oh no this isn't my coming out thread. Lol. I thought you all would notice on my avatar the pride flag with the corresponding lasers. Also I had a sale thread. I was selling off a few lasers to raise money for my wedding. Anyway that's in September.
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

Last edited:

Question for the moderators and LPFvets : is it ok to bump a thread if I add or change pictures to the first post? I want to do this so new readers will see those first.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Well, you just bumped it. :crackup:
You changed and or added something, so I can't see any problems anyway. ;)

Yeah, trussmonkey. It's not a double post if it happens on different days. People have been doing it here for quite sometime, now.

Oh no this isn't my coming out thread. Lol. I thought you all would notice on my avatar the pride flag with the corresponding lasers. Also I had a sale thread. I was selling off a few lasers to raise money for my wedding. Anyway that's in September.
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

Ha! Made me laugh. Best wishes with your partner. I figured a name like trussmonkey that you were in the red iron business or some kind of framing. Much more to a person than one singularity. I have a brother in law that has a huge rainbow flag. It's more of a gesture for him...I think, he can't make up his mind. I don't get it but I don't have to is the conclusion I've drawn. :beer:

You guessed correctly. I frame homes and set a lot of pre engineered trusses. I do some red iron work, carpentry, cabinets etc.take your brother to the nearest Hamburger Mary's. It is a chain of gay themed restraints with daily drag shows. There's one in every major city. Or come to St. Petersburg Pride on the 23 of June. You arn'tt that far.

https://www.stpetepride.com/en

Last edited:

Benm

Guess you arn't the market. Ill take them to where people are more comfort in their own skin. On the same token should someone harass me or my partner they will live to regret it. I have the courage to stand my ground and protect my righits. I have the stones to walk down Central Avenue and wear these colors. I was hoping LPF would understand diversity since we have members all over the world.

I have no problem with it at all, be who you want to be and do who you want to do, as long as it's consenting adults it's not something i should, or even want to, judge.

The only thing i meant to caution is that if someone would wear this shirt they may get harassed by some bigot, and perhaps not understand why since they thought it only meant the laser colours.

The thing is that rainbow colours have been adopted by gay prides and such, and this causes people to associate the rainbow with homo***uality. Next thing some bigot starts beating you up because you just happen to like rainbows, pink floyd, or a collection of lasers...

Encap

Sorry Trussmonkey. Nice design, but I can't help thinking of LGBT with that rainbow and leather. Don't want to offend, but I need to be honest. :)

Exactly--my thought too----everyone seeing it would immediately think, must be some LGBT relaterd thing of some sort.
Nobody on the planet would imagine it is symbolism about lasers.

Maybe if the different colors were each the laser warning symbol--the beam with the starburst---people would think laser.

Unfortunately, "rainbow" has become a LGBT propaganda symbol, despoiling the all the historically more meaningful conotations of rainbow as as a symbol , as well as the visual perception of a rainbow meanings.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

I can make what ever symble, or graphic you want. We beat up bigots down here. Or even make fools out of them. So if you want a laser warning sign, I can make that. Or I could make a ruby laser core withe the warning sign.

Radim

trussmonkey25: BTW you are missing yellow in your rainbow - get Spartan. :whistle: :D

Benm

We beat up bigots down here. Or even make fools out of them.

Which is fine for you, but someone not knowing might be wondering why random people started beating them up when dressing in this garment.

The sad reality is that in europe there is quite a bit of violence towards (suspected) homo***uals, mostly coming from immigrants. I live in holland and the dutch population is generally quite tolerant towards it, and even those who are not would never resort to physical violence. By now, however, about 20% of the population are not native dutch, and many of them aren't as tolerant.

So yeah, incorporating a laser logo might be a good idea, despite a small portion of people still going allah-akbar-beserk on anything that resembles a rainbow.