Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hakzaw asking for help w/ translation

Trevor

My roommate knows Chinese. I'll send this to him and see what he says. :)

-Trevor

why do I love this forum???

because where else would I get help so fast.
I have used other tranaslation help but was not sure i could get a whole data sheet done- I will try again--

big T Y to Trev and Jacob!!!
hak

Trevor

If you need the text in the images let me know. It looks like Google Translate hit all the high points. :)

-Trevor

DUH!!

for all you other dummies like me it was easy- just paste the link andBAM-

Google Translate

+ rep to my buds

always say if one is not careful, something new gets learned almost very day

DTR

Also for reference if you make a bookmark you can paste this in the destination and whenever you are on a page that needs to be translated all you need to do is click the bookmark and it will translate the whole page with one exception. If it is a page that is insanely long it will only translate a portion of it from the top down.:beer:

javascript:var%20t=((window.getSelection&&window.getSelection())||(document.getSelection&&document.getSelection())||(document.selection&&document.selection.createRange&&document.selection.createRange().text));var%20e=(document.charset||document.characterSet);if(t!=''){location.href='http://translate.google.com/?text='+t+'&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie='+e;}else{location.href='http://translate.google.com/translate?u='+encodeURIComponent(location.href)+'&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie='+e;};

And if google is ever down you could use yahoo babelfish:san:

Btw interesting stuff on that site:)

I was afriad I would have to copy the sheet line by line- good to know thatjust pasting the link works so easy.

Dadgum chinese!!-- got another word for everything--- its like another whole language--lol

Combine it with Pig Latin, Opish, or Turkey Irish and you really have problems...

EDIT: Actually, I think attempting that would be fatal... your tongue would be tangled in a tight knot and your brain would become ischemic .

Last edited: