Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Guess our new products! - Sanwu Lasers

BobMc

Way to go Billybob and Green Lasers Rock!!! :gj:

@ Sanwu;

Excellent additions to your line up. Looks like some keepers guys. :drool:

+reps
+reps
+reps

Last edited:

jnrpop

Congrats guys!!

Only question now is, for the rgb handheld, are they using 3 diodes or the new rgb diode apparently in development :D

It's got to be the smallest tri diode module available if it's combining WL's..... Good stuff Sanwu !!

Radim

Hmm... Sanwu... That reminds me I need to reward myself, for my job done recently. :D But I'm more interested in a whole rainbow of pocket series, not just one. :D

Reactions: GSS

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congratulations guys, good guesses! :D

Both items are great additions to the Sanwu lineup, but that RGB is super cool, I'll bet they're going to sell like crazy!

I'll be in line, right behind you Z! :yh:

Thanks guys. I also think that RGB unit is VERY tempting. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about an rgb handheld unit many times already. Certainly a unique and worthy edition to the Sanwu lineup.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I agree, that RGB is incredibly tempting. AcrticDude did such a great job on his, but I'm a little bit lazy and wouldn't mind just buying one. :p

BobMc

I’m in also for the rgb, was wondering if so many people are planning to buy, could we get a group buy under consideration? :thinking:

Last edited:

Radim

I’m in also for the rgb, was wondering if so many people are planning to buy, could we get a group buy under consideration? :thinking:

Nice idea. RGB would be great, let's see if I join GB too. Oh... I want some new lasers so badly. :D

And congrats to winners.

Last edited:

Podo

We will defintely consider to hold a group buy on the RGB handheld. Expect a full RGB laser review in next few weeks!

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Sounds good, Podo, we'll be looking forward to your RGB review! :yh:

we will defintely consider to hold a group buy on the rgb handheld. Expect a full rgb laser review in next few weeks!

wow!!! Congratulations, Podo, on breaking the Handheld RGB Barrier. A group buy would be fantastic, but please be sure to have a LOT of units available for sale. I can’t wait to see your announcement post!! :drool: Please Take Care.

-cd