Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Group Buy # 3 For Sony 16X DVD Burner Didoes

woooooooo :D
this means v close to you right? guess so. khewl

Aerel: He bought tonsa extras, these r still available until he says otherwise. for continuing orders he will just ship as the orders come in.

S

SenKat

WOOT !

Aug 31, 2007   6:54 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

yayayayayayayaya
12:17 am here now, will get up (later) in morning and see "woot theyre here" so let me put in mine first -

btw, dont read this till they arrive.

[highlight]WOOT THEYRE HERE LELELELELELE yahoo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
now GET OFF TEH INTERNETS AND GET ON WITH MAILING THEM TO ME SENKAT lolol ;)
[/highlight]

so does this mean good things or bad things for the people around these devices that will be manufactured and possibly put the most eyes at risk?

I dont know if that is a complete question or question fragments? I dont wanna go blind but being able to judge without vision would be a good lesson for anyone. So we all win both ways...

Well Daverse, I think if you take the time to read and understand this forum, you will see that safety is of absolute paramount importance around here. We have a whole forum topic dedicated to it.

Granted, it cannot be guaranteed that people will be responsible and mature in how they use these diodes, but to be able to even make these diodes usable requires a good deal of knowhow and expertise.

The majority of people who use this forum are laser enthusiasts who fully understand the joys and the dangers of everyday use of lasers for their own enjoyment. Quite frankly, you insult the intelligence of the members here, by suggesting that everyone is going to start pointing lasers in their own or other peoples eyes.

I think you should go and preach elsewhere. I hear that the "ban the sowing needle, because it's too sharp" forum is looking for new members.

Jase

lol, insult your intelligence? Im just tryin something new. Maybe you need to walk yourself into a wall...

go to instructables

look through the posts...Then preach....

Ive been involved in electronics all my life.... just not laser.. circuitry....

hit delete instead of modify :-/ but i can type you instead u and i can add capitalization and punctuations but i forget or don't take the time to a few extra keys isn't that hard to use and i suppose it makes it easier to read sometimes

as far as people around and there eyes the user should considered there safety and no when to use and not to use unless they have proper safety gear also

but then again some people are not mature enough or just think its a toy and cant so anything and another person who doesn't no a thing about the laser could think it just another 2 dollar laser

Well , if I were to walk myself into a wall, it would hurt. If I were to look into a laser diode or shine it in anothers eyes, well that would hurt too. I would not do it and neither will the folks on here do it.

I heard the ban the brides wedding veil , because she might trip over it and hurt her ankle forum are looking for new members. You should try there.

Jase

ericab

I heard the ban the brides wedding veil , because she might trip over it and hurt her ankle forum are looking for new
members. You should try there.

;D

Things

hey senkat, get a pic of all those diodes before you ship them out, it will probably the most diodes you have seen in your life? ;D ;D

I was just happy that these things were coming, but now since Im guarenteed to go blind, I might as well invest in a braille keyboard. I can already read in braille....Thats my backup plan..

I will be extra careful with this diode like its a soldering trace I have to pull or run...

Hey, I heard the same lame joke ending forums are taking members... you should try there!

;D

Jokes arent literal thats why there jokes moron.
Eat a fart

S

SenKat

To clear up a tad bit of confusion - I THOUGHT I had entered the info when I switched over to Google Checkout, but I gather I had not :( In order to process teh funds collected by Google, and to get them into my account where I can do stuff with them - like wire the funds to purchase the diodes, etc :p I have to click the "Mark as shipped" button. This is not the ideal situation, and I wish there was a way I could edit the comments for the email that Google sends out, but alas, I cannot - or if it is possible, it is beyond my comprehension of the Google Checkout system ! Anyways, to summarize - you will receive a shipping notice from Google when I collect the funds, but the diodes in fact have not been shipped. I am extremely sorry for any confusion or anxiety this has caused :(

G !