Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Group Buy # 3 For Sony 16X DVD Burner Didoes

Things

;D ;D ;D ;D me niether!! it's going to be a long wait, especially since they are something i really want! ;D ;D ;D ;D good things take forever to get here, sometimes ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You won't see me on this forum for a while cause I'm gonna be up camping by mailbox until the diodes come! ;)

Gazoo

Lol...styro...I don't blame you. I have some more coming too..I think we will all be bathed in sweet red.. ;D

S

SenKat

LAST GROUP BUY ?? Sony 16X DVD Burner Diodes

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1188707344]This Thread[/link]

I have it easy. I'm away for the next week on a school camp. 5 days hiking and rock climbing... keewl, i wont notice the wait. anyway, good things come to those who wait so keep waiting and they will come.

so bye for a week, i will b back my sat, american friday. i b on a bit more today tho

oh, and once more, [highlight]SENKAT U ROXORZ!!!!1!1!!!1[/highlight]

S

SenKat

Thanks, BlueFusion !

All - check out the new thread I started to get your ideas and opinions......it is in the buy sell trade area, titled LAST group BUY ???

G !

S

SenKat

They are AT hte post office - but since I missed the cutoff for the day, even the machine dated them for Tuesday ! Monday is a holiday here in the US - and as such the post office is closed :(

G !

S

SenKat

The group buy itself is actually over and done with, but there is an ongoing purchase available since I have stock on hand - go to http://sales.stonetek.org to order. Limit at present is 300 pieces maximum, or there will be about a 7 day wait :) That is if you wanted to buy ALL my current stock ! LOL

Greg !

S

SenKat

You CAN use pay-pal if you have to, but I prefer Google, since there are zero fees at present.
:) It makes it so much simpler for me with Google, as the funds are deposited automatically, and I do not have to worry about it once I process the order :)

G !

I ask cause iI don't have a google checkout account and my card is takne by paypal but not by google account

Gazoo

It only took me a minute to set up an account with google checkout. It is easier and faster than paypal. I don't know why your card would not be accepted by google checkout if it is accepted by paypal..unless I am misunderstanding you. But please use google checkout if possible.