Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings

Im a student at El Camino College in Los Angeles. I play with fire.

anselm

Hello and welcome to the forum!:wave:

What subject do you study? Vulcanology? Chemistry?:thinking:

Anyhow, check out the INDEX link in my signature, have fun and be safe!

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you read the stickies, particularly the ones about safety and try to keep the forum etiquette. Remember to use the search bar before making a new thread.

If you're new to the hobby, make sure you practice good safety and wear goggles when appropriate. Help you stay safe and keep our hobby legal!

What else you do is up to you... enjoy yourself! PM me if you need anything, i'll do my best to help.

Btw, i play with fire too. Fun stuff! PM me about that if you want.

By the way, I'm five credits from a speech-comm AA (I was debating for the school for a season), and I'm on my way in pre-engineering (still don't know which field).

I play stock class paintball.

I dabble in just about everything I can, to name a few: Japanese, batch files, and Subarus.

I LOVE to take things apart, though I generally never wind up reassembling them..

Currently serving Fried Rice, Orange Chicken, and more at the local Panda Express.

Last edited:
Welcome.

What marker do you use? I have a carter buzzard. literally the last one from Dye. He machined it and I assembled it. ( I was the head tech there for a few years).

Gotta rock the phantom. Though Carters are beautiful. My uncle has one and it's heavy but so pretty. Nice to meet you. Are you in socal? Edit nvm i can read.. Do you still play?

Last edited:
My girlfriend (user: Chezumss) learns Japanese. She's always looking for people to talk to, so feel free to PM her about it.

By the way, I'm five credits from a speech-comm AA (I was debating for the school for a season), and I'm on my way in pre-engineering (still don't know which field).

I play stock class paintball.

I dabble in just about everything I can, to name a few: Japanese, batch files, and Subarus.

I LOVE to take things apart, though I generally never wind up reassembling them..

Currently serving Fried Rice, Orange Chicken, and more at the local Panda Express.

one of the vets here is a speech professor. lets see if you can spot him lol.

i play stock class paintball too. but not too many stock games so i jump in the semi rounds lol. I have a fully chromed out Carter Buzzard. Worr games is one of my customers and i have a few electronic autocockers as well.

welcome to the forums

michael.

Last edited:

BennyF

Welcome to the forum. I love panda express i can't wait till i go back to arizona to visit my wife's family to have that delicious goodness. that and in and out. OMG i'm getting hungry.

one of the vets here is a speech professor. lets see if you can spot him lol.

i play stock class paintball too. but not too many stock games so i jump in the semi rounds lol. I have a fully chromed out Carter Buzzard. Worr games is one of my customers and i have a few electronic autocockers as well.

welcome to the forums

michael.

If the speech professor is anything like my coach, I'd guess Tech Junky.

Riverside is close. I miss sc sooo much, but hollywood is just a lot more convenient.
Got pix of your carter(s)?

Also, Jai, What do you mean pm your gf? And im just stabbing in the dark, but do you know Gammer or Hixxy or Scott Brown?

Last edited:
If the speech professor is anything like my coach, I'd guess Tech Junky.

wrong.JPG

Not tj. although it was a good guess., i'll post some pic of my gun in a bit. So do you play at the Hollywood sports place? i've been once. i don't like that they make you use their balls though.

michael

I don't play anymore. I played at Hollywood paintball once. It was for Aaron Carter's birthday or retirement, I cant remember which one. haha.
Pump guns for the win!
There is nothing more satisfying than using a pump to shoot someone in the face that is shooting 18 balls a second at you :)