Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from the UK

Greetings;
I am Hamzah from Birmingham.
I have been fascinated by lasers ever since an astronomer gave me a tour of the sky with one.
I've even decided to study physics at university and expand my knowledge about amazing things like lasers.
And i'd like to familiarise myself with people who share similar interests as me.
Kind Regards to this community.

Last edited:

Zillah

Welcome! You'll quickly find that we ALL share the same passion. It's humbling to find so many people that "get" you.. Haha. Hope you find everything you're looking for on here :beer:

sinner

I have some friends from livingstone, birmingham and they're jolly good blokes! Welcome to the forum mr.mantis!

welcome.gif
to the Forum MrMantis....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Appreciated; unfortunately for me I have already purchased the Arctic, now i'm depressed. I think any day now its going to stop working.
At least I've learn't from my mistakes, and will seek advice from members on this forum before getting a new laser, which will be pretty soon.
:thanks:

Welcome to the forum... there is a lot to learn here! Have fun!

Cheers!!

Appreciated; unfortunately for me I have already purchased the Arctic, now i'm depressed. I think any day now its going to stop working.
At least I've learn't from my mistakes, and will seek advice from members on this forum before getting a new laser, which will be pretty soon.
:thanks:

A few members have received Arctics that are probably
still working. You may be one of the lucky few...:beer:

Jerry

Zillah

I have a buddy who's had his Spider for over a year and uses that darn thing every day.. Still running strong =) worst case scenario, it breaks and it becomes a badass looking host for your first build :beer:

My buddy dropped his Spider in the concrete and ill be honest in saying I was hoping it was broken so I could tinker with it.. Haha. From that drop (and the fact that I guarantee he's done it twenty times since then) they seem to be pretty robust.. externally at least..

Greetings to you MrMantis.. my Arctic has popped ..
being upgraded as we speak.
Im in the UK too welcome.l