Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Singapore!

Hey what's up LPF.
A little about myself...I'm from Singapore and i' rather new to the Lasering hobby. I've been browsing through the forum for awhile before i finally decided to join ;)
Hope to learn from the veterans here! Please do guide me along if I do anything wrong!
Sherman :beer:

Hello Man from lil Island,

First thing is to read all the rules and stickies and use the search feature before posting any questions that might already be answered :)

Most importantly, familiarize yourself with the safety precautions required of this hobby and welcome to LPF!

Ryan

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Hey RyanElectro and Lasersbee. Thank you! I have done some reading on wicked lasers and the 6 steps from not getting scammed! I did however make some purchases from members here and they were awesome! Just didn't really like wicked stuff.
Thanks you guys ;)

Blord

Welcom Shermza

I have family living in Singapore. It is a clean city with a tropical climate. Never seen gecko's walking on the walls. :D

Hehey blord! Well...it's a really small city :( gets boring sometimes!
Town area is really clean,that's for sure! The central area where I stay has more parks and vegetation which sometimes results in geckos running round the lower levels of high rise buildings but they are really really shy :D
it's humid and hot here! So I get to worry less about ESD while handling diodes :B hehehehe!
Glad you like Singapore ;)

Welcome to LPF!

Please, before you post, Read the Rules, stickies, and Listen to people who have a higher authority to you.
Also, try to order a pair of Laser Safety Goggles. Being blind isn't funny.
And if you need something, message an admin, or moderator. I will answer questions too.

Welcome to LPF! Enjoy your stay.

Dominic