Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Greetings from Singapore!

Shermza

Hey what's up LPF.
A little about myself...I'm from Singapore and i' rather new to the Lasering hobby. I've been browsing through the forum for awhile before i finally decided to join ;)
Hope to learn from the veterans here! Please do guide me along if I do anything wrong!
Sherman :beer:

RyanElectro

Hello Man from lil Island,

First thing is to read all the rules and stickies and use the search feature before posting any questions that might already be answered :)

Most importantly, familiarize yourself with the safety precautions required of this hobby and welcome to LPF!

Ryan

lasersbee

Shermza

Hey RyanElectro and Lasersbee. Thank you! I have done some reading on wicked lasers and the 6 steps from not getting scammed! I did however make some purchases from members here and they were awesome! Just didn't really like wicked stuff.
Thanks you guys ;)

Blord

Welcom Shermza

I have family living in Singapore. It is a clean city with a tropical climate. Never seen gecko's walking on the walls. :D

Shermza

Hehey blord! Well...it's a really small city :( gets boring sometimes!
Town area is really clean,that's for sure! The central area where I stay has more parks and vegetation which sometimes results in geckos running round the lower levels of high rise buildings but they are really really shy :D
it's humid and hot here! So I get to worry less about ESD while handling diodes :B hehehehe!
Glad you like Singapore ;)

Dominic

Welcome to LPF!

Please, before you post, Read the Rules, stickies, and Listen to people who have a higher authority to you.
Also, try to order a pair of Laser Safety Goggles. Being blind isn't funny.
And if you need something, message an admin, or moderator. I will answer questions too.

Welcome to LPF! Enjoy your stay.

Dominic