Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***Greetings fans of the LM317~

Zeebit

Holy crap! That kills my eyes way more than the squidward acid trip gif

Step 1: Write poorly worded paragraph
Step 2: Then say (after the paragraph) to skip said paragraph
Step 3: Random gifs
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit!!

weird-funny-gif-potter-taco.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have the correct understanding in your head, but you're clearly not able to express it well. What the others have posted here is correct. I mean this with no offence; is English your first language?

If it is:
682248fe4c4df08bcd54ffa206824b05500d1033f0cf40e8386bfdc204ec51a3.jpg

If it isn't then disregard that image and carry on.

I'm being vague on purpose, you would know this if you read the first paragraph. The purpose of this post is to bring attention to the fact that what people say on here is complete bogus. In other words, until you can do it yourself, the information you have is wrong. This is also a classic example of a null hypothesis. I didn't want to dumb the first paragraph down because that would defeat the purpose of my message stated earlier.

Sorry you can't comprehend

Mister Sean, you are mistaken if you believe that two regulators in parallel will dissipate less heat than a single regulator (all else equal).

If a user is susceptible to visually induced seizures, they are already taking a big risk by being on the internet. Things DO sometimes blink and flash on your computer screen, whether you called for it or not.

I did say that current is directly correlated with power though.

But yes someone who is trying to build a circuit should simply go with information from credited sources and do the trial and error approach instead of listening to what people are saying on this website.

The purpose of this post is to bring attention to the fact that what people say on here is complete bogus.

Not true , Unicorns Are Real , They Are , They Are ...

And as to the quote , What complete ..... sprinkles

Last edited:
we already got the point across the page if you would bother to spend 5 minutes and read the replies

Don't assume I didn't read the thread , I wouldn't of posted if I hadn't read the posts .

I got the point across the page to look ! its here > .

. < OMG its here now , see I told you I got the point across

You want us to take you seriously?

Will do, as soon as you stop using memes as your main argument fodder.

Do you want us to read and pay attention to that paragraph, or skip it altogether?

yesthisissean said:
That being said let's skip reading the entire above paragraph and talk about the ways to wire an LM317 in different combinations.

I am confused ..

Obvious troll is obvious? Though I cannot complain, gives me the chance to spam fun gifs :D

If this forum is so full of ignorance, perhaps you could do better things with your time besides sitting around and spamming a laser forum with your pointless pictures and threads? I'm just Saiyan.

This thread is too full of high tech sciency stuff, I can't understand it with all these sophisticated memes, pictures, and insults. It's all way over my head!

its-science-anchorman.gif

You want us to take you seriously?

Will do, as soon as you stop using memes as your main argument fodder.

Do you want us to read and pay attention to that paragraph, or skip it altogether?

I am confused ..

Obvious troll is obvious? Though I cannot complain, gives me the chance to spam fun gifs :D

If this forum is so full of ignorance, perhaps you could do better things with your time besides sitting around and spamming a laser forum with your pointless pictures and threads? I'm just Saiyan.

This thread is too full of high tech sciency stuff, I can't understand it with all these sophisticated memes, pictures, and insults. It's all way over my head!

its-science-anchorman.gif

I don't mean any offense to anyone, I just couldn't explain it to some people clearly enough, but no problems I just edited it and made it clearer.

Last edited: