Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greeting from the Interior of British Columbia

Hello fellow members,
I'm here to learn and broadening my knowledge on Lasers. And to hopefully pick a few brains how to make my own. I love to tinker. I have repaired vid cameras and SLR's. Construct my own FPV drones etc.
I remember my very first laser back in the 90's it made me feel like a kid again.:D Used it on construction sites to show fellow workers where things were. What an ingenious device back then. About 15 yrs ago I purchased my first long range laser pointer. How one 18650 batt could push a light over a mile was just magical. I was hooked.

Last edited:

BobMc

Welcome HuskyDude to the forum. It's a great place to learn about the hobby. Enjoy and be safe. :wave:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, HuskyDude! :wave:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the LPF, HuskyDude. I hope you are able to learn everything you hope to. There are many knowledgeable members here that can help guide you, but you should use the search function, especially the Google one at the bottom of the page as few here will spoon feed you information.

Thx everyone.

I know I have a lot of reading to do !!!! I'm on a mission for sure and before I start asking questions I need to get educated!!!
Too many self proclaimed experts on the internet...I'd rather come on here and get good info. That's why I joined.

Encap

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

You can use the custom search at the bottom of the page to search topics, questions, answers, and just about anything laser or related in the LPF database.

If you get stuck and need more info than you can find--just ask. You will find many members here with a wealth of experience willing to help.
Is a great group, this LPF community.

Have fun and always ---safety comes first.

You can learn a lot about laser hazards and safety here: Laser Pointer Safety - A comprehensive resource, for safe and responsible laser use

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

Radim

Welcome to LPF,

seems we have got another passionate member here. :D Have a nice stay here, be safe and do not forget to enjoy exploration of amazing world of coherent and monochromatic light. :)