Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greenie seen in Greek protest video...

I don't know if anybody noticed this, but I just saw some goober protester in Greece using a green laser in a news clip on the current protests. I couldn't ascertain if he was using it against police or just playing like an idiot, but he was holding it straight and level and is likely do damage someone's eyes, intentionally or otherwise. Way to go, goober!

Almost didn't recognize you without the very disturbing avatar....

Old news actually... a few youtube videos popped up a while back showing dozens of people in greece shining green lasers around during a protest.

Also some kid got killed in the mediterrenean (italy or greece, I don't remember) for shining a laser at a cabbie... cabbie got pissed off:p

Blord

That is the same as assaulting the police. They would react back with a rubber bullet. :cryyy:

People carry greenies in the protests against the Police. I see no other reason why they would use them. At least they don't cause permanent damage.

That is the same as assaulting the police. They would react back with a rubber bullet. :cryyy:

Hope it's a rubber bullet....

Read a funny article, where they claim a pilot was injured from a laser hit to the eye. (Funny in a sad way:()

Here's the only problem... pilot was wearing night vision goggles at the time... so at the most he was flash blind for a second.

I'd like to see them try to get a rubber bullet to go as far as my big green, jus say'n. :eg:

Good point. Even with my 175mW Hulk someone could hit a cop from much farther away than the range of a shotgun, rubber bullets or buckshot. Either way shining a laser at a cop during a protest or a riot is a good way to get a bunch of people hurt while you're out of harms way.

jimdt7

Some Greeks are really iDiots :gun:
Luckily i am not in that list :wave:

Jim