Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GREEN LASER MODULE price $10.50last 7days .(CLOSED

jake21

Standstone11 did u get my 100mw broken module yet ? pm me if so thanks

I got what looks like to be a first-class <50mW module be accident. Susie doesn't quite agree but to her credit, she has asked me to send the module back for testing & eventual replacement.
I'm pleased to note that I received my replacement module from Susie yesterday and this time the number(s) are in the
ball park! My Kenometer measured the module's output at a steady 131mW (at the end of a 60s cycle & using a fully-charged 3.7V) and given that my Kenometer has a known variance of +5%, we are looking at 125mW.

Sure, I'd prefered it to have been more towards the 150mW-end, but the specs do state 120~150mW so my module is within spec and cetainly a major difference from the original module!

Expect a mini-review shortly... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1137_websm.jpg
    IMG_1137_websm.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
C

changeup

Re: GREEN LASER MODULE at price $10.50. last 7days

*Update*, modules arrived today, less than 2 weeks delivery, both work fine, a seller worth watching.

Regards rog8811

Hey Rog,

Who sells a decent green laser module?

C

changeup

I have a few Micro-Drive V3 adjustable drives and want to use it on a GREEN and a blue diode.

Asherz

You need to read the forums more my friend, green and blue diodes do not exist.

You can get a PHR diode which is 405nm and is actually violet, blue is 473nm. These green modules already come with a driver, as do almost all green modules. You can purchase these modules from Susie from her website www.o-like.com, she is a very good seller, with great modules which always meet the standards stated in the advertisements and if they do not then they are replaced.

Please read the forum a little more before you post silly questions.

C

changeup

You need to read the forums more my friend, green and blue diodes do not exist.

You can get a PHR diode which is 405nm and is actually violet, blue is 473nm. These green modules already come with a driver, as do almost all green modules. You can purchase these modules from Susie from her website www.0-like.com--Ê×Ò³, she is a very good seller, with great modules which always meet the standards stated in the advertisements and if they do not then they are replaced.

Please read the forum a little more before you post silly questions.

I didn't know I needed to be that meticulous about my verbage for you, ASH.....
Most people know exactly what I'm talking about or at least know what I'm referring too. Maybe you need to educate yourself before replying in such a ridiculous manner.......?:bowdown:
Take a pill....... no comment is better. I've already I'm been through those sites.:gun::na:

Last edited:
I didn't know I needed to be that meticulous about my verbage for you, ASH.....
Most people know exactly what I'm talking about or at least know what I'm referring too. Maybe you need to educate yourself before replying in such a ridiculous manner.......?:bowdown:
Take a pill....... no comment is better. I've already I'm been through those sites.:gun::na:

Hey Noobie ,

Dont assume most people can read through your jibberish and excessive use of periods.

Diodes and modules are two different things. And if you knew this already you need act like you know.

your too new to act like a dipshit.

C

changeup

Hey Noobie ,

Dont assume most people can read through your jibberish and excessive use of periods.

Diodes and modules are two different things. And if you knew this already you need act like you know.

your too new to act like a dipshit.

Either the words are, Do not, or don't. Anything else makes you sound disdainful. tsk::beer:

Last edited:
I would also avoid the issue altogether by pointing out a missing apostrophe if were you.

...........................''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There, in case I miss any in the future just use one of those above.