Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great to be a member

Hi I'm just starting out but from all the info I found here is fantastic. In the short while since I started I have 3 builds under me. Knowledge is addictive especially here. All the folks I dealt with in my build so far are priceless:thanks: this forum just makes me want to build,build and build. By reading posts I absorbed a consideral amount knowledge. Makes it that much easier. Like the man said read,read ,read. And you will prosper well here:)

welcome ==pretty good 'intro' much better than none at all- +6 to get you started---
hak

6+ hacksaw better than nothing I'll take2 thanks for the welcome much appreciated

Welcome Lifetime17, be careful about double posting, they will get on your case about that, you can edit a post with the edit button. Great to hear you already have 3 builds, you should add them to your signature and or post threads about them. I too did a huge amount of reading before joining am glad I did, I just couldn't stop. +rep.

Alan

Sorry about the double am new to navigating thanks for the heads up. And thank you for the warm welcome. Much appreciated. I'll post my builds soon . Working on 2 more . Glad to be here.

you can combine the two - use copypasta and edit then delete (I think there are 3 places you need to click to dele) the extra one and paste to two using again edit- its OK to double post and more ONLY under certian times like a FS thread that as become buried or you have new and important info to add.. or when necroposting in an old thread that REALLY needs to be seen-- check dates before posting- check dates of earlier posts to as the last one just might already be a 'necro' & you will bne adding to that 'sin' - dont necro some old post for no reason- it looks TOO much like JUST a post count builder post..

Last edited: