Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

got my laser!!!!

gtokie

I know its only been about 2 weeks since my order, but i received a tracking number from joker so my item, everything seemed fine. Well today i decided to check out the progress of the order and it was delivered to a mailbox in NYC, which is 1500 miles away from me in the midwest united states. Was I given a fake tracking code, or is this common with shipments. Ive ordered tons of stuff online before but ive never had this happen before.

I know sometimes things take time to ship and get places but i was told it was ship and was given tracking information, and now this. I have since emailed joker about an hour ago, not response yet.

Quick update. Joker emailed me back. Apologized for the confusion and offered to give some money back. Updated me on my package so im a happy customer now, will keep updated until i get package

Last edited:

Re: Scifi laser issues, is this normal?

is the status of the item marked as deliver? if so then scifi might have given you the wrong tracking... things happens... as Joker have a lot of orders to fills out(200+).

but don't worry Joker will fix it.... and when did you order this? a date/month and so on..

Normal for most online shops no. For Scifi... I believe there is something wrong with Israel post. He will likely update you with the correct tracking. He give the post office the items they package and send him the tracking... IIRC.

Or the package got sent to the wrong person and He's gonna have to ship an new one. Either way it may be a little longer.

I'm in the same boat. Been waiting over a month. There must have been a mix up. Was this the tracking # LX011784587IL ? He gave me that a few days ago then emailed and said it was a mix up.

Joker will fix the issue...mean while ask me any question...

gtokie

yes stone, thats the exact tracking number he gave me. I placed the order on the 12th of march. Like i said i understand if things take time. I was given a time frame when i placed the order and he emailed me telling me it was shipped so i took his word on it. So now i can only presume its shipped because he told me so, and now i have a bogus tracking.

Ill hang in there for alittle bit. I see alot of mixed for reviews. Some looking like the same boat im in, and others saying he has great products. Just hoping everything works out and i end up a satisfied customer. Thought id check her and see if this was normal. Ill keep the post updated on what goes down, because when i did place my order he was interested in me reviewing his product. Surely he wouldnt do this on purpose.

Thanks for the response Isaac.

Out of curiosity stone, which laser did you order. I ordered the 1 [SF*501B] SF501B 445nm Blue * 2.0w to 2.4 At this point im just anxious.

Last edited:

he'll do the right thing...and satisfy his customer...

gtokie

I ordered my batteries from dx.com and i dont have those either. If i had batteries in hand then id be really antsy lol. Headed to bed, thanks for the responses ill be sure to keep yall in the loop. Goodnight!

Don't worry, it happens a lot but everyone gets their laser in the end, he just mixes up tracking numbers it seems, you will also have a wait between 4 and 4+ weeks from what I read, but you will get a laser, however I would message him until you get a acknowledgement that yours is on the way.

Yea Iv been trying to stay positive and used this time to order my batteries,glasses and learn more about it

Last edited:

OVNI

Getting multiple bad tracking numbers is normal for SciFi based on my experience and reading feedback here. If you're OK with that, you'll eventually get very good quality laser at a competitive price but make sure you stay on top of them. Personally, it drove me a little batty getting several incorrect tracking numbers. Also, I agree with RedCowboy. It'll be a few weeks.

A quick search here will tell you there are issues with his tracking numbers. Those same threads always end up saying it took a really long time. In the end of those threads, are generally happy customers.

I'm no troll nor am I a banned member but you I have been watching. You need to stop displaying your stupidity on here and get lost. Your ability to deduce a situation is next to zero. actually it is zero. So shut up and stop spreading misinformation before you ruin this hobby as I have stated above.
You can't even speak right let alone help anyone properly. You... you're just a post whore plain and simple <<<this message is directed at Isaac Clarke (derp)

-Aside wether or not you're troll or returning banned member, it's up to the mod to decide.

-You do have a point .No matter how others look at this, it's true that i defend Scifi on every customer complaint thread, i simply asked for more information so the issue get resolve quicker.

-If you felt that the information i posted is wrong then feel free to correct it.

-Sorry for neg rep you Venom and sorry that i was being too aggressive, i sincerely apologize for that.

-I don't really care of how you think of me Venom, i'm looking forward to see you hanging around..:eg:

I think I have remailed you. Please email me back now.

Edit : I have already emailed you yesterday. You are josh right ? We are going to confirm it today for you.

I apologize for the inconvinience. I am willing to offer a partial refund of $30 back if you agree ?

Last edited: