Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

got my laser!!!!

gtokie

Re: Being resolved

Updated my post. Thanks for getting back with me quickly i appreciate it. All is good now.

Joker is a good guy he just stretched thin so simple mistakes happen.

THREE FRIENDLY TIPS FROM YOUR PARDNER REDCOWBOY........" Tips hat and winks."

#1 Safety is so important it is rule # one.

#2 The rep system is not moderated.

#3 If you buy from sci fi be ready to email a lot and wait for weeks. REMEMBER YOUR LASER IS GUARENTEED SO STAY CALM AND SEND THOSE EMAILS

Last edited:

OVNI

I'd like to see SciFi fix this tracking number problem. I would buy more stuff. I have money to buy more stuff. I like lasers. Technology continues to deliver higher and higher power lasers. I want more power, arr, arr, arr ...

rf3jHnn.gif

So instead of a guarantee that "it will eventually come", something like "it will come by a 'specified date' or you will get a full refund", ideally automatically but buyer should notify/ask. If the laser eventually does shows up, Eitan could humbly ask if the buyer 'forgives him' and if so, re-invoice the buyer, or buyer returns it with a SciFi provided return shipping label (honor system), or "it's yours to keep".

I think what people have issue with (well at least for me) is getting multiple bad tracking numbers. It feels like a stalling tactic; Eitan's good manners, courteous replies, partial refund offers, etc. notwithstanding. If you really want to get under someone's skin, deceive them.

Of course businesses are in business to make money and everything's a trade-off. But, this forum is precisely about his business, a great way to advertise (in fact he's a sponsor and I suspect he donates regularly). If this eventually catches up to him, it's really hard to get a dissatisfied customer to come around however there are studies that show if you can, their loyalty is higher than an otherwise satisfied customer. And we probably all know which type of customer is more likely to post their experience.

My $0.02.

Last edited:

I'd like to see SciFi fix this tracking number problem. I would buy more stuff. I have money to buy more stuff. I like lasers. Technology continues to deliver higher and higher power lasers. I want more power, arr, arr, arr ...

rf3jHnn.gif

So instead of a guarantee that "it will eventually come", something like "it will come by a 'specified date' or you will get a full refund", ideally automatically but buyer should notify/ask. If the laser eventually does shows up, Eitan could humbly ask if the buyer 'forgives him' and if so, re-invoice the buyer, or buyer returns it with a SciFi provided return shipping label (honor system), or "it's yours to keep".

I think what people have issue with (well at least for me) is getting multiple bad tracking numbers. It feels like a stalling tactic; Eitan's good manners, courteous replies, partial refund offers, etc. notwithstanding. If you really want to get under someone's skin, deceive them.

Of course businesses are in business to make money and everything's a trade-off. But, this forum is precisely about his business, a great way to advertise (in fact he's a sponsor and I suspect he donates regularly). If this eventually catches up to him, it's really hard to get a dissatisfied customer to come around however there are studies that show if you can, their loyalty is higher than an otherwise satisfied customer. And we probably all know which type of customer is more likely to post their experience.

My $0.02.

I am working on it. And as soon as it is solved I will update you all guys :beer:

Re: Scifi laser issues, is this normal?

I'm in the same boat. Been waiting over a month. There must have been a mix up. Was this the tracking # LX011784587IL ? He gave me that a few days ago then emailed and said it was a mix up.

Heh, he also gave me that number.

Heh, he also gave me that number.

Totally by mistake. I notifed you by email that it is wrong and we are going to confirm yours asap too. Delivery this upcoming week. Even if I will need to reship a new unit by Express on my account.

Would you also accept a $30 refund for the inconvinience ?

Last edited:

Totally by mistake. I notifed you by email that it is wrong and we are going to confirm yours asap too. Delivery this upcoming week. Even if I will need to reship a new unit by Express on my account.

Would you also accept a $30 refund for the inconvinience ?

Don't worry about it!

Also, $30 refund is great, thank you!

I am not an expert,but how is it so often this phenomenon?And why?
Is so difficult to send the correct numbers?I think people usually use scanners,giving self adhesive twin papers ,so as not to mix up items.(sorry for my English).

I am not an expert,but how is it so often this phenomenon?And why?
Is so difficult to send the correct numbers?I think people usually use scanners,giving self adhesive twin papers ,so as not to mix up items.(sorry for my English).

Not about sending correct codes. I am getting those codes from the Post Office. I get a list with codes and forward it to the customers. Mistakes happen. But we always resolve it and even give discount if anything like that happen.

:beer:

Not about sending correct codes. I am getting those codes from the Post Office. I get a list with codes and forward it to the customers. Mistakes happen. But we always resolve it and even give discount if anything like that happen.

:beer:
As I am interested for your lasers,I try to find what is exactly the issues,before I put an order for the 4W blue one.:)

As I am interested for your lasers,I try to find what is exactly the issues,before I put an order for the 4W blue one.:)

You can email me to : thejoker301@gmail.com

Generally if you will go with the EMS express or FedEx express methods these problems will not occur. They tend to happen with the low cost methods.

Last edited:

gtokie

As of right now, Joker has sent me a tracking code but there is a delay in the carrier putting it on the internet, im still in my window of waiting for it to update. Ill continue to keep you all updated.

As of right now, Joker has sent me a tracking code but there is a delay in the carrier putting it on the internet, im still in my window of waiting for it to update. Ill continue to keep you all updated.

You received my email. With your updated code and picture for proof. It is all set and on the way to you Josh :beer: