Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good place to buy laser warning decals?

I ordered some nice looking decals from innovative lasers but it was a while ago and I never got my decals. They will not reply to my emails so I guess its time to look elsewhere. Anybody have good places to purchase decals?

Yup same thing happened to me in December , two weeks with no shipping Co formation and wouldn't return my emails so I disputed the transaction with Paypal and I got my money back. Its too bad cause their decals looked really good.

I ordered some nice looking decals from innovative lasers but it was a while ago and I never got my decals. They will not reply to my emails so I guess its time to look elsewhere. Anybody have good places to purchase decals?

That's not good. I remember buying decals about a year or so ago for my 532nm PL-E, which I don't have anymore & customer service was great! Decals got to me in about 1 week and were pretty good. It sucks to hear such a great place isn't working as it used to :(

-Alex

I have bought decals several time from them with great service. I bought glow powder, batteries and something else also. I would send him a PM and see if he's still around.

I have bought decals several time from them with great service. I bought glow powder, batteries and something else also. I would send him a PM and see if he's still around.

I tried several emails and no response. Took only a day and Paypal refunded me.

I contacted him on here and he promptly replied with an apology and said he will have it on its way.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I just checked out NickD070's "Innovative Lasers" site, and it looks like he's not selling his decals anymore.
He's recently edited the "Holographic Laser Warning Decals" thread (1/25/15) to show the decals are not for sale, although he is still selling everything else, glow powder, signs, batteries, etc.

Last edited:

Pman

I have probably purchased over a 100 of his decals in the past so it is too bad he's not selling them anymore:(

Nute

That is sad to hear. I need a few labels myself, and liked the ones he had a lot. Does anyone know of anyone else selling similar warning labels?

Last edited:

Nute

Thank you Pi. I'm still looking for someone to fill the "Custom" label niche. Innovative Lasers had the best I've seen. Shame he doesn't do them anymore. +rep when I can give again for the links btw,
Thanks,
Nute

Last edited:
I have checked Innovative Lasers web site several times and have no problem adding labels to my cart. Do they reject your payment or something? As far as I can tell they still make them but I could be wrong.