Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good deal i made with my girlfriend ^^

do you have any idea why she doesn't like powerful lasers?

She is afraid something might go wrong..
I think she believes that the higher the power the more dangerous it can be
But i don't mind.. if i can make her not worry by buying lower powered lasers then that's fine by me :)

@wannaburnstuff Sounds like a good idea ^^ although i would still go for blue just cuz i like blue more

@firelaser I would like some recomendations for sure:)

lil update on the quitting ... today on day 3 and everything is going fine! :) hardly had any trouble today :)

Edit: I found this nice blue laser on lazerer and saw a few video's on it on youtube.. it seems like a good choise?

http://lazerer.com/cyber-445nm-1.2w-focusable-blue-laser-pointer

Last edited:

congrats on quitting :gj: fun fact, on average a pack-a-day smoker spends over $4400 a year on cigarettes, you'll be saving money as well :)

Thanks everyone :D

@will manners haha yes i notice that already ^^ saves me about 6-7euro every 1-2 days

UPDATE:

Still haven't smoked yet! :D although saturdaynight it was very very hard sinoce iw as drinking.... normally i smoke alot when i drink because for some reason drinking makes me want to smoke more...

But my girlfriend and i were on whatsapp and she kinds pulled me through it and helped me not to smoke :)

I suppose with smoking all you need to do I ask your self If you want to smoke all your life.
If the answer is "no", then the sooner u decide to give up the easier it becomes .
Making excuses and putting it off will only give your body a chance to create more nicotine receptors making it harder next time ..
When you feel you are losing the battle ,don't forget the reasons you gave up. Write them down and carry them around in your wallet.
One of mine that definatly helped was "Do I want to be a smoker forever"?..
All these people that smoke but kid themselves into thinking there is some advantage or that they "like" it or that they don't WANT to give up.. I believe would all stop if there was a big red button they could press that stopped them ever desiring a cigarette or thinking of smoking again..
I know it is not easy .
Im sitting here now with a very mild I would like a cigarette pang now.
But I know I hated smoking and that Its just a false desire. There are no benefits to smoking unless you think it LOOKS cool.
My wife smokes still but im banned from going on at her about it haha.
A 500mw 405 has the nicest burning dot.. If I was limited for power, I think Id pick that wave length.

Last edited:
I suppose with smoking all you need to do I ask your self If you want to smoke all your life.
If the answer is "no", then the sooner u decide to give up the easier it becomes .
Making excuses and putting it off will only give your body a chance to create more nicotine receptors making it harder next time ..
When you feel you are losing the battle ,don't forget the reasons you gave up. Write them down and carry them around in your wallet.
One of mine that definatly helped was "Do I want to be a smoker forever"?..
All these people that smoke but kid themselves into thinking there is some advantage or that they "like" it or that they don't WANT to give up.. I believe would all stop if there was a big red button they could press that stopped them ever desiring a cigarette or thinking of smoking again..
I know it is not easy .
Im sitting here now with a very mild I would like a cigarette pang now.
But I know I hated smoking and that Its just a false desire. There are no benefits to smoking unless you think it LOOKS cool.
My wife smokes still but im banned from going on at her about it haha.
A 500mw 405 has the nicest burning dot.. If I was limited for power, I think Id pick that wave length.

Great tip! thank you! i will use that for sure! :)

And about the laser.. i got my girl to allow me 1 laser of any power i want if i can manage to quit until i am with her next month ^^
So i already decided to buy one from Blord
His 501B 2,2W+ built is on my shopping list ^^

Get the most powerful green laser you can afford. That way you have your one trophy laser. 1W+ of 532nm Laser would burn better than a lot of blue lasers. And if I read your post right she said you could have "ONE laser OVER 500mW." I didn't hear an upper wattage limit sir.
Best way to go i got a heap of eBay lasers most overspeced .But then got my real read high power ones later and trophy ones last .moral of story is don't waste your money on a low power ones you end up only really using the high power ones and bring out the trophy laser to really impress

Best way to go i got a heap of eBay lasers most overspeced .But then got my real read high power ones later and trophy ones last .moral of story is don't waste your money on a low power ones you end up only really using the high power ones and bring out the trophy laser to really impress

I'm going to buy a trophy laser too ^^ >2200mW blue cuz blue is my fav color :)

Well there's something she can throw into your face if you light a pack of fags again

Last edited:
for recommendations basically it would be members or a few stores, for blue and members i would say, Blord, daguin thejoker301 and wannaburnstuff could get you one of any power for a great price- just to name a few

Last edited:
for recommendations basically it would be members or a few stores, for blue and members i would say, Blord, daguin thejoker301 and wannaburnstuff could get you one of any power for a great price- just to name a few

Yes i already talked to Blord about wanting to buy one of his >2,2W blue lasers in september :)

IMO he makes some of the best looking ones and good prices

IsaacT

Spammers....*smh

somebody ban hammer that fool! Lol. Congratulations on your continued success!