Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good deal i made with my girlfriend ^^

No sneaking for me ^^' cold turky haha
So fat so good ... but its only day 1 ...

But i do have a good feeling about it .. i'm sure it is going to work! :) and then a month or two from now i will get to play with my new laser :D

No sneaking for me ^^' cold turky haha
So fat so good ... but its only day 1 ...

But i do have a good feeling about it .. i'm sure it is going to work! :) and then a month or two from now i will get to play with my new laser :D

what laser do you want? 500mw blue? or a strong green?
if you save your $3-5 per pack a day from smoking you could get a great 500mw blue or 300mw green easily

I'm going for 500mw blue
I already got a green laser so my next laser will be blue ^^ also because to me its the best looking color

I used to have a woman telling me what I could do and what I could or couldn't get.
Then I got a divorce.
One of the smartest things I have ever done.
I know a couple of people using the electronic cigs and they really seem to help.

I don't let her tell me what i can or can't do an she never will..
It was my own choise to quit smoking and as for the laser...
She just worries something might go wrong so i listen to her and not get to high powered asers just so she feels more comfortable with me playing with lasers ^^

I'm going for 500mw blue
I already got a green laser so my next laser will be blue ^^ also because to me its the best looking color

ok im sure you could get a decent price for a blue built here by a member, like around 100 maybe, they could get you a toned down blue one that should work great, yes a power as crazy as 500mw is stil toned down for blue lol

but i have a 500mw blue and it really has a great beam, and can burn the crap out of stuff, not like my 1600mw one but itl be way brighter than your green

Last edited:
Great news that you're quitting the cancer sticks.......

BUT, I just have to say that putting the entire future of one addiction (LASERS) at the mercy of another (smoking) is a DANGEROUS GAME, my friend. Tread carefully here.....:)

Best of luck to you.

Quick question: What sorts of things have you forbidden HER to do or purchase?? HMMM?? :eg:

Does she have LPM?

HA!! LOVE IT!! Nice one, sinner.

I'm just lucky that she smokes too! HSL, she totally got ideas about this when I chuckled, audibly, and asked me about it. She came to the realization that she's no more ready than I.

Great news that you're quitting the cancer sticks.......

BUT, I just have to say that putting the entire future of one addiction (LASERS) at the mercy of another (smoking) is a DANGEROUS GAME, my friend. Tread carefully here.....:)

Best of luck to you.

Quick question: What sorts of things have you forbidden HER to do or purchase?? HMMM?? :eg:

HA!! LOVE IT!! Nice one, sinner.

I don't really forbid her anything... except that i don't want her to get to many tattoos and she aggrees with that so i don't even have to forbid her ^^
Besides that all i forbid her is to drink more then twice a month but that has it's reasons..
And even that i don't really have to forbid her cuz she barely drinks at all ^^

@firelaser I have read some things on the forums about members building lasers and selling them for decent prices but i am not 100% sure yet wheter i would buy from someone here or from a webshop
Maybe someone here who builds and sells lasers can convince me ^^

I don't really forbid her anything... except that i don't want her to get to many tattoos and she aggrees with that so i don't even have to forbid her ^^
Besides that all i forbid her is to drink more then twice a month but that has it's reasons..
And even that i don't really have to forbid her cuz she barely drinks at all ^^

@firelaser I have read some things on the forums about members building lasers and selling them for decent prices but i am not 100% sure yet wheter i would buy from someone here or from a webshop
Maybe someone here who builds and sells lasers can convince me ^^

ok well if you need recommendations on members or sites, i can help, though id say in general blue is better with members and green is better with stores, though some members do have some greens

IsaacT

Get the most powerful green laser you can afford. That way you have your one trophy laser. 1W+ of 532nm Laser would burn better than a lot of blue lasers. And if I read your post right she said you could have "ONE laser OVER 500mW." I didn't hear an upper wattage limit sir.

^^^ This. Good point, wannaburnstuff. Maybe if he goes that route, then his GF will see that it's not so much an issue of power level determining safety, but rather the USER and his/her CHOICES that determine safety.