Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glad to be back after 7 month vacation

Welcome back David! Yes, um.... the rep's have gotten a little ridiculous :eek: Im like at what, 21K LOLOLOL! :crackup:

-Alex

Sorry, I don't remember you, but welcome back all the same. There are all sorts of new diodes around now. Especially in the past two weeks.

D

Deleted member 16589

You missed Camp Lem in northern California Up in the Trinity Shasta National forest.

Radim

Welcome back, I guess a lot changed during 7 months. At least Laserbtb stopped production, CNI does not seem to deliver to end customer directly, we have 7 W blue diode (maybe it is longer here than 7 months), 505 nm diode seems to be released soon for commercial produce likely, awesome multiline 589 nm Spartan, insane 532 nm 1.4+ W (!) Optotronics RPL-II is on the market and Sanwu is able to fit even 700 mW to 1 W blue diode in Pocket series host on demand. And I definitely missed something. ;)

Edit: And yes, rep inflation is definitely on place here, but I do not see there a problem much. It just think it is a sign of active community here.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice to see you back. Yep, the rep numbers have gotten pretty crazy. Nearly just doubled your rep in one hit. :beer: