Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GIVEAWAY #2 Cree C6 copper HS

list updated again... last few days of the month people... get those donations in.

jakeGT

Used the button on The site

b1aea54f.jpg

Used the button on The site

b1aea54f.jpg

Hmm, weird it isn't showing up... There was a donation from "Unknown" for $3 but I assume that is from a banned member or something. I'll get you up there next time I update. Also I will be getting a final list from Ave at the end of the month... so noone will be left out.

jakeGT

Okay, I just wanted to show you that picture as proof I donated, not a big deal to me though! I just want a chance to winnnnnn! I never win anything!

Hmm, weird it isn't showing up... There was a donation from "Unknown" for $3 but I assume that is from a banned member or something. I'll get you up there next time I update. Also I will be getting a final list from Ave at the end of the month... so noone will be left out.

Hey folks....to make things more interesting, I'll do this :

Whomever wins (outside of the ones I said I would donate to for a giveaway...)

I'll offer up a 445nm diode to whomever wins this, at 50% off my retail price :) And since EVERYONE knows how much those little suckers cost, you know I am donating a small amount to make this even MORE attractive to whomever is just thinking about doing this :)

/Greg

P.S. That INCLUDES ME ! My wife is gonna make me go through the freaking checkout process for a diode if I win this host ! GAH !!!!

Hey that $3 donation was from me! I used the button on the site, but probably wasn't logged in. I assume you will get verification of this from Mr. Tarasov?
Unique Transaction ID #2RK73816TU3235817
Item Title:
Donation to Support Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers
Date:
Mar 23, 2011
Time:
19:09:41 PDT
Completed

Don't worry about it guys, i'm gonna win this anyways.

Thanks greg! I'll be sure to pick up my 50% off diode as soon as I win!

Don't worry about it guys, i'm gonna win this anyways.

Thanks greg! I'll be sure to pick up my 50% off diode as soon as I win!

It would be funny if you end up getting it. confidence is key in draws i hear. I wonder if I should find someone to get the number for me... or if I can do it since I'm not including myself in the draw.

It would be funny if you end up getting it. confidence is key in draws i hear. I wonder if I should find someone to get the number for me... or if I can do it since I'm not including myself in the draw.

Your draw, your rules ! :)

He will not win it, because the Laser Gods are JUST, and on MY side ! Muahahahahahaha ! I have sacrificed many a photon at the altar.:bowdown:

Your draw, your rules ! :)

He will not win it, because the Laser Gods are JUST, and on MY side ! Muahahahahahaha ! I have sacrificed many a photon at the altar.:bowdown:

True, I just don't want people to think I play favourites.:crackup: It just makes it easier if I can do it myself