Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GIVEAWAY #2 Cree C6 copper HS

I got the current list of donors up. Come on people get yourself added to the list.

I got the list from the donor list here on the website. If you send a donation directly to ave's email i dont think it shows on that list. At the end of the month I will get a list from Ave of all the donors. Rest assured if he got a donation from you, then you WILL be on the list at the time of the drawing.

Drew

That would be about right. The last giveaway was won be someone with 1 post who hasn't been back since and this one to go to Mr. Moh, the absolute last person that needs another host ;) (I looked for the pic of all the hotlights but couldn't find it) Definately one of the most deserving though:bowdown:

Well Moh won't be number 12 anyway. I donated before He did, so that when the list is update at the end of the month He'll be UNLUCKY 13.

That would be about right. The last giveaway was won be someone with 1 post who hasn't been back since and this one to go to Mr. Moh, the absolute last person that needs another host ;) (I looked for the pic of all the hotlights but couldn't find it) Definately one of the most deserving though:bowdown:

Please, I just need one more!
but like i said, if i win i'm going to post it at a random time in the BST section for $0.25

hosts.jpg

Drew

Please, I just need one more!
but like i said, if i win i'm going to post it at a random time in the BST section for $0.25

hosts.jpg

That's the one!:crackup: Not to get off topic but did you remember to send the rest of my stuff out? It's only been about a week but I just got the mail and I have a nice new 635nm from DJNY I'm itching to fire up

If I win I'm going to throw a diode in it, and sell it. Everything above the Diode cost will be Donated to LPF.

If I win it I'm gonna be like "Oh crap now how do I put in the laser?!?" :thinking: LOL :)
As it would be my first build I might need help from the masters here too. :bowdown: HaHaHa!!!