Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

Yeah her hobby is sitting on the couch and watching tv, I bought her a quad in 06 so we could both go riding and it has 90 miles on it and I put 50 of those on it.

I am wanting to get a smoke machine just haven't done it yet. I used to build my own computers when I lived in Portland OR, had a Frye'e electronics there. Now it's almost dead and I want to build another but there aren't any places here in Utah to get my component's.:cryyy:

The solution to that is simple. heh

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Yeah I will probably wind up ordering on line. I miss being able to go into Fryes and just pick out what I want!

One of the guys in IT uses tiger direct too.

cd520

DSCF3157.jpg

DSCF3145.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics guys. I thought there were supposed to be lasers in them? :thinking:

My wife hates all my hobbies. I spend so much time at the bench and reading here I don't have time to find a GF. I do have pkgs coming almost daily.
Look out mail lady! :eg:

^ Yeah, I remember that one. Heheh Niiiiiiiiiice! :eg:

Last edited:

cd520

Nice pics :evil:

BTW, your missus Nd:YVO4 is showing. :drool:

I'm not exactly sure what your saying...however I believe your just seeing a shadow. I had to double take myself.

I tried to throw the idea past my GF, but she wont touch anything dangerous. And most of my 'toys' are dangerous. When I cranked up my 12kv transformer and started pulling arcs, she said she wanted it in the storage room, LOL. She doesn't even know about the other things I have stashed. :eg:

Nice pics guys. I thought there were supposed to be lasers in them? :thinking:

My wife hates all my hobbies. I spend so much time at the bench and reading here I don't have time to find a GF. I do have pkgs coming almost daily.
Look out mail lady! :eg:

I had the same problem... was easily solved...
Kept my toys and got rid of the problem....:whistle:

Jerry

DJNY

Wanna see more girls with lasers. Beautiful + beautiful = WIN

How about a laser lodged in one of her orifices? and firing......

There's no way she would let me do that......plus i don't want to get my lasers all ikky

ahhahah I bet you could make the money back for a new host with a pic like that though (;
You'd have to go to another web page though.. or make your own :p that would be fun! haha