Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

General News Discussion

I don't understand anyone refusing vaccines as they have been the single most reduction in disease in the last century. U.S. military are forced to have many vaccines before they deployed overseas. I guess that internet fallacies have made it to the grunt on the ground.

Charging Hunter won't amount to anything and even if it did Joe would pardon him, it's all just a distraction to take people's attention off of Joe and all the foreign money he took selling out America.

Even though democrats won't hold Joe accountable, at least the American voters will hear some details.

Charging Hunter won't amount to anything and even if it did Joe would pardon him, it's all just a distraction to take people's attention off of Joe and all the foreign money he took selling out America.
Oh, I know. It's all a big joke.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Damn, not sure if anyone here follows Ballistic High Speed on YouTube, but they recently had an incident where an RPG 7 exploded during a video they were making.

That was just the rocket motor exploding, if an HE charge in the head had gone off, even a shaped charge, dude's top half could have been bifurcated.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, if it was the main warhead charge they'd have been picking bits of him out of the cameras. They said it was just the rocket motor's booster charge that malfunctioned and caused the tube to rupture at a welded section that had been done during the reactivation of the launcher.

Yea no doubt, lucky for him the BP based rocket motor explosion lacked the brisance required to initiate any HE that may have been onboard....... if there had been one, but there wasn't. It did knock his helmet off which is impressive.

I'm sure you've seen this:

Last edited: