Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GearBest Great Promotion thread--Portable Compact Gear--Tiny EX-FACTORY Prices

Re: GearBest 1st Anniverseary Giveaway And Celebration( ONEPLUS ONE, New Opus Charger

Im in! My favorite laser from China is my 400mW 532 Crown Upgrade by O-like.

Nute

Re: GearBest 1st Anniverseary Giveaway And Celebration( ONEPLUS ONE, New Opus Charger

I'M in! Also, Congratulations on you 1 year anniversary!

I'm in. Congrats on the first anniversary :wave:

Im in

I'm in, out, in, out, shake it all about. You do the Hokey Cokey and turn around... :na:

I'm in. favorite from china? toss up between 1W 520 PL-E pro and 589nm spartan

Congrats on making it a year! It would seem Gearbest has gained a solid foothold.
Count me in :) Undoubtedly, my favorite laser from China (maybe favorite overall) is my laserBTB HL532-300.

RGB

I'm in too. Congrats on the aniversary!

Im In! just Pm me when i win please May
Thankz
:wave:

I'm in, I just want Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 Charger. :)

EDIT: I see now that you have to place an order of $100 or more to be entered, seems like many (including myself) didn't know that

Last edited:

How to join in: just post I'm in or post your favorite laser pointers bought from China. Post number will be the lucky number, the 3 winners are picked by randon.org.

EDIT: I see now that you have to place an order of $100 or more to be entered, seems like many (including myself) didn't know that

Greetings,

Was unaware of that requirement as well.......where did you see that ?

cheers,
Moe

My favorite is my 1,4W 450nm, not already assembled, but the parts I used to assembly it, a module with 3 element glass lens and a 1,4W LD.

RGB

Now we have two people saying two different things :(