Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB | 515nm Diodes - Payments Stage Starts at 10th July

Well hold on though - Israel Post didn't give me the tracking number, he did - and if he's sending the same tracking number to more than one person, that's not an issue with the post office...

he gets the tracking number from the post office, then gives it to you. so, basically the post office gave us both the same tracking number, not him. hes not going to look at every tracking number, so he probably wont notice that 2 are the same. this shit happens a lot with Israel post, as i said I've had a few people tell me they really kinda suck.

Last edited:

rhd

he gets the tracking number from the post office, then gives it to you. so, basically the post office gave us both the same tracking number, not him. hes not going to look at every tracking number, so he probably wont notice that 2 are the same.

That's pushing credibility....

it is stupid. I know. But that is what happen when you send a lot of packs each time , and the post office here is indeed a bit stupid and slow. Nothing I can do really. Tomorrow we will have it sorted out. Hold on guys. It is a holiday here , If I could fix it before I would. Tomorrow the holiday ends and the post office will be back to work. So I will be able to check it out and get the correct numbers.

Like I told micheal rosen , worst case new pack is going on your way.

Post office send me the codes and I forward them. That is stupid and I did notice now that you both got the same number. Which is ridiculous.

Holiday season will ends here soon and it will be back to normal hopefully. Also using express methods within the Israel post like I usually send lasers with , does not make much problems like this method. I can tell that there are many packs that do arrive on time and without problems. But there are also a few packs that getting that problem.

After the holiday season will end I will probably start searching for a new post office to work with. As the guy I am working with is indeed to slow in processing all my packs. And that is getting me tired sorting things out everytime.

edit : Okay guys , so I got it solved. Will pm you both the codes in 24 hours or less.

Last edited:

rhd

edit : Okay guys , so I got it solved. Will pm you both the codes in 24 hours or less.

24 hours +, and no tracking number...

All I need to see at this stage is MY working tracking number. It's time for that number.

24 hours +, and no tracking number...

All I need to see at this stage is MY working tracking number. It's time for that number.

Just came to pm you. As I just got the new code. Please check your inbox in a few minutes.

edit : pm was sent.

I have bassically sent a new pack to you RHD as well to micheal rosen. There was a problem and now they are searching for the packs. Until then I will not keep you waiting.

Last edited:

diachi

Tracking still isn't working for me. Never did get the picture of the packet/tracking number by e-mail either.

There *is* something waiting at the post office for me, but I have a few things on the way so we'll see.

Hi Guys ^^

I have checked it when I told you I did. They said it will show up soon. And it was before the holiday. So I guess it should even tomorrow. The holiday just ended yesterday.

So please check tomorrow and update me again.

diachi

Hi Guys ^^

I have checked it when I told you I did. They said it will show up soon. And it was before the holiday. So I guess it should even tomorrow. The holiday just ended yesterday.

So please check tomorrow and update me again.

Nothing today as of 8PM Israel time for tracking. The packet that showed up for me yesterday wasn't the diode.

Got my diode back from Pman. He did a great job mounting it and soldering up the driver and setting it to 5mw for me. I'll try to get a beam shot up at some point. I took one picture with my phone camera that I have yet to upload. It comes out MUCH more blue on my camera. I would say there is very little difference in 532nm and 515nm. It is exactly the color of most green traffic lights. If this is blue-shifted I am very sorry for anyone who got a normal one. My 2x18650's are fully charged at present. Maybe with lower voltage it will shift more. I'll let you know as the batteries die.

Last edited:
Nothing today as of 8PM Israel time for tracking. The packet that showed up for me yesterday wasn't the diode.

They said today that they will update me on Sunday morning after the weekend.

Like I said to many others , worst case I am sending you a new pack.

I am responsible that you will get your packs. I am not leaving anyone alone here.

edit : diachi got a working code now. Others , your codes are okay and will work on Thursday after the second holiday here ends.

Last edited:
I still dont have a working tracking number..
Could you check on it for me?
Thanks

Just came to pm you. As I just got the new code. Please check your inbox in a few minutes.

edit : pm was sent.

I have bassically sent a new pack to you RHD as well to micheal rosen. There was a problem and now they are searching for the packs. Until then I will not keep you waiting.

i didn't buy any diodes, i hope you were talking about the lenses (im assuming you were, just want to be sure).

but it sounds like the israel post really screwed you over here, i hope everything works out.

i didn't buy any diodes, i hope you were talking about the lenses (im assuming you were, just want to be sure).

but it sounds like the israel post really screwed you over here, i hope everything works out.

I did. I will send you the picture now. Fell asleep last night :)