Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: 2$ copper modules ALL SIZES CLOSED

AUS

Oh meant to say I arrived home from my trip away to find an envelope from Canada with my copper & aluminium modules, thanks Anthon!

DTR

Just an update. I believe that everyone except personguydude which I have not yet heard from has all their modules either in hand or shipped for the US customers. If anyone feels differently please let me know.:beer:

AnthoT

Just an update. I believe that everyone except personguydude which I have not yet heard from has all their modules either in hand or shipped for the US customers. If anyone feels differently please let me know.:beer:

Thanks for all your help with this :beer:

Blord

Try to soak the module in vinegar or water with lemonjuice. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. You wash the fabric residue away and your modules will shine as new again.

AnthoT

Yea, I'm pretty sure when they were shortening them they retaped them & it has some debris...

DTR

I got mine today. I can't get a 405G-1(2?) to screw in though.

Yea this last batch did not come out any better.

After cleaning them out as best I can I use two straps of leather. One to hold the module and the other to hold the lens and I would mechanically work the lens in and out a few times to loosen it up a bit.:beer:

AnthoT

Yea this last batch did not come out any better.

After cleaning them out as best I can I use two straps of leather. One to hold the module and the other to hold the lens and I would mechanically work the lens in and out a few times to loosen it up a bit.:beer:

Alright, from now on I gotta remind them about the threads, a bit too tight I guess.

ped

My threads were crappy as well.

I just used a scrap aixiz lens , screwed it in and out a few times = perfect thread.