Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: $16 Aurora C6 kits

Varsis

In for 2.

Edit: axis modules at that price u could put me down for a couple too. Glass lens option?

Last edited:
I may have the option to include an aixiz moddule for $1. I wont know for about a week though

clif

Matt - love that new website!!!!! I see you will have the kits for the Mohgasm boards also :beer:
Hey I noticed when using the shipping estimator the light grey background makes it a tad difficult to read the shipping rate(s) since the font is close in color to the background, no biggie, just noticed it though.

Matt - love that new website!!!!! I see you will have the kits for the Mohgasm boards also :beer:
Hey I noticed when using the shipping estimator the light grey background makes it a tad difficult to read the shipping rate(s) since the font is close in color to the background, no biggie, just noticed it though.

Yeah, the website looks good!

Nice deal on these kits too. :checks paypal account:

Thanks, i'll check that out. I haven't messed with the colors, it's just on the templates default colors.
I've got threads scattered everywhere so I figured i'd get everythinh organized on a zencart page.

Worked a cardiac arrest since my last post :p
We got him back from pulseless vtach and flew him to a cath lab in KC. got word his coronary artery was 90% blocked. So thats one life saved today! Too bad hes 82 and probably won't last long

Last edited:
Once i count up enough "interests" i'll just add the item to the web store (mohgasm.com) for you guys to pay through that.
That should also get a few extra buyers as not very many people check the group buy section.

I talked them into keeping the same price per host and letting me make a smaller order.
So the goal is 26 kits instead of 35

clif

I talked them into keeping the same price per host and letting me make a smaller order.
So the goal is 26 kits instead of 35

Nice work.
Hey, want a job over at cajunlasers? lol - I could use a smooth priceline negotiator :cool:

Wd need some more' guys!
I want to get this in before chinese new years because the xhinese take like an 11 day holiday