Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Garbage pail kids

Re: 6X laser builds $95

Okay I'll consider the red one sold to you then.

Whats up Yob, If I understand this correctly you have a 6X @ 300mW after an acrylic lens or 405-G-1? If that's acrylic then that diode will die in <30 min.

Just wondering.
How come it will die in less than 30 mins if you use acrylic lenses? What if you use glass lenses?

The lenses aren't the point here. The current/power is. If you run this laser at 300mW it will die because the laser cannot take the heat produced. The lens thing is just a way of attaining a 20-30% increase in power without increasing the current.

These are all sold pending payment.
I have 1 red laser identical to these. Price for the 200mW red is $40 shipped with batteries. For the two of you who bought these you can add it to your order for $37.
So the Yob store is sold out? and closed?all 6xs and 200mW red s gone? Let me know if you have a left-overs sale some day-Your final last customer'-should be happy and Me.Hak

Re: 6X laser builds $95 SOLD

Do you think you could refer me to some other offers for my search for starlighting and lighting matches...please i havent been able to tt anyone since i started reading about lasers a week ago..steve how do i pm ppl?

WELCOME gloryofblaze !!!!!! WHEN U ARE READING A THREAD AND WANNA PRIVATE MESSAGE SOMEONE JUST SCROLL OVER TO THERE NAME AND CLICK IT....FOLLOW PM INSTRUCTIONS

if you build a 500mw, like some ones you just sold, Ill immediately buy one off you :)