Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fun with my new phr!

title speaks for its self! new used phr from rpaloalto!

size comparison
087.jpg

086.jpg

compared to ~100mw photonic disruptor pro with some match smoke
089.jpg

090.jpg

Nice laser and vids!!! I particularly like seeing the use of goggles in a video. You are promoting laser safety.

Thanks! I usually try to get the goggles in my videos just in case some kid sees them on youtube.

Cool! I love my phrs! How many mW is that one?

Im not sure about that. Rpaloalto told me it was set to 90ma. its enough power for now until i decide to get an 8x :eg: possibly 12x

Im not sure about that. Rpaloalto told me it was set to 90ma. its enough power for now until i decide to get an 8x :eg: possibly 12x

Sweet! My PHR set to 90mA was about 70mW, which is more like 100mW of green! I turned it up, and now I have 210mW! yes I said 210mW from a PHR 803T!

thats ridiculous!!! and yeah this phr focused lights matches better that my PD PRO(~100mw) focused. i have to use an outside lens with with my green one so that reflects alot of the power. the one thing that really suprised me is how bright the beam is on it. in the last picture it looks as bright as the green.

thats ridiculous!!! and yeah this phr focused lights matches better that my PD PRO(~100mw) focused. i have to use an outside lens with with my green one so that reflects alot of the power. the one thing that really suprised me is how bright the beam is on it. in the last picture it looks as bright as the green.

Hmm sounds like you got a VERY good diode, if it is burning better then you PD it may be >100mW! Yup, i have several 405nm burners so I am playing around with that one, it has had more then 5min of use at that power :)

Thanks i will! im planning on building a LCC soon. their will be plenty of videos of that beast in action. :cool:

Thanks i will! im planning on building a LCC soon. their will be plenty of videos of that beast in action. :cool:

May I suggest a coleman MAX host with the flaminpyro copper HS? I have that and it is so sweet! the host looks awesome, and the copper HS means unlimited duty cycle (with in reason) I will post a pic of the host and HS for you in a min or two :beer:

i like the mxdl's, but i do wanna see pictures of that how much was the host with the heat sink?

i like the mxdl's, but i do wanna see pictures of that how much was the host with the heat sink?

I have a MXDL, really I like the coleman MUCH better :) The MXDL is not really a good looking laser... Let me upload the pics, the copper HS is $30, but it is THE BEST you can buy ATM....

Sweet! My PHR set to 90mA was about 70mW, which is more like 100mW of green! I turned it up, and now I have 210mW! yes I said 210mW from a PHR 803T!
wow my 6x is only putting out 160mW at 190mA I thought that sounded weird but the seller said that not all diodes are the same:confused: I never thought a 6x could suck so bad I regret that 180 dollars I spent.
also I believe its using a 405g1 but without it the laser only puts out 115mW!

wow my 6x is only putting out 160mW at 190mA I thought that sounded weird but the seller said that not all diodes are the same:confused: I never thought a 6x could suck so bad I regret that 180 dollars I spent.
also I believe its using a 405g1 but without it the laser only puts out 115mW!

The thing is that IDK really it may be more like 300mA, IDK and my PHR will not survive that for ling, your 6X will survive 190mA for a LONG time... you can have it turned up a bit of you want, PM flaminpyro