Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FT: 8Gig MP3 Player

IsaacT

Up FOR TRADE is an 8Gig Sansa Media Player. Comes with all the cables, and works great!

If you are interested just leave an offer in this thread. Same goes for any questions you may have.

Anyway, Pics are below. I have assured that the unit is indeed working. Overall condition of the item is fairly good, apart from a superficial crack on the clear plastic or glass(dont know which) cover over the screen. The crack happened within the first 2 weeks of my owning it, as I was in a production and it was sat on where I laid it on the dressing rooms' counter. :crackup: It has worked wonderfully and the screen does not display ANY problems even after using for quite a while. TBH, the only reason I got the iPod is because I won it in a raffle on Graduation night lol.

You can see the crack in the screen here:
Sansa2.jpg

Here with backlight on and display showing.
Sansa4.jpg

And last but not least, the Screen Display lit up, and the scroll wheel glowing blue:
Sansa4.jpg

Last edited:

ped

Re: For Sale or Trade: 8G MP3 Player

Just to add, these are superb players, a collegue of mine had one a long time and swore by it, you can also get custom firmware for it ;)

/threadjack

IsaacT

Re: For Sale or Trade: 8G MP3 Player + Cables

OH! I forgot to mention it has a place where you can insert a MicroSD card so in a way I suppose it's overall capacity would be 8G + Whatever MicroSD card you might have or get.

IsaacT

BUMP! And remember, I will consider ANY offer. Even if you think it is too small a offer, I may not, so don't rule it out.

IsaacT

TJ-you WOULD be the one who says that :crackup: I guess I should be more specific, eh? How about I offer it for 80USD OBO, accepting trades and am more than willing to negotiate on price to a reasonable extent.

i got one but screen is smashed.. do you sell it in pcs ?

Wannaburnstuff Ranged is being a moron as usual.

He wants you to sell the screen only...

IsaacT

Ah, the one part of this unit that ISN'T as awesome as when I walked out the store with it lol.

IsaacT

:bumpit: Bumpity

IsaacT

Re: FS: 8G MP3 Player + Cables 25 BUCKS

Set a nice low price :D :D :D

IsaacT

Re: FS: 8G MP3 Player + Cables 25 BUCKS

BUMP! Still up for trade!