Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Yellow HeNe and some other stuff! Laserbee LPM and Green Module still available!

Hey everybody. I'm selling some of my lasers and laser-related things. Why, you ask? I'll tell you. Since I started working at Laserglow and began working with lasers every single day, most of my personal lasers have been sitting around collecting dust. Combined with my inability to stop spending money on other things, it's about time I cleared out a few things. I'm in Canada, so please take that into consideration: You may have to pay customs charges if you're not in Canada. Local pickup in Toronto is also available.

Statuses:
Yellow HeNe - SOLD - madmacmo - PAID - SHIPPED!
WL Fusion - SOLD - DJNY - PAID - SHIPPED!
Dragon Case - SOLD - DJNY - PAID - SHIPPED!
Dilda - SOLD - DJNY - PAID - SHIPPED!
Green Module - Available
LaserBee - Available

YELLOW HENE [size=+2]SOLD[/size]: First off, a yellow HeNe. It's a PMS Electro-Optics (now REO Precision Optical Solutions) model LHYR-0050, manufactured in 1988. It puts out about 2.8 mW of pure 594 nm. It's a gorgeous wavelength and this is a very rare laser. Sadly, I do not have a power supply to include, the one it's running off in the pictures is also the one I use for my green HeNe. It's in good shape considering its age. The picture of the beam spot was taken at a distance of 8 feet. The laser has an in-line ballast resistor attached to the cable, and a regular Alden connector. The label says 115V on it, but don't be misled - it's a regular HeNe and needs a regular HV HeNe supply.

Asking $200 USD plus shipping [size=+2]SOLD[/size]

WL FUSION [size=+2]SOLD[/size]: Next up is a Wicked Lasers Fusion. It's a 532nm pointer, it runs on two AAA batteries. It's supposed to be 125 mW, but of course this is a WL product so it's only doing about 85. It's about 5 years old, and it's got some wear and tear. There are scuffs along the battery cap, and on the front. There are some minor scratches on the body as well, and the lens is scratched - it produces a large star pattern (not pictured, sorry). It otherwise works fine, though. It comes in a dragon case (pictured).

Asking $40 USD plus shipping [size=+2]SOLD[/size]

DRAGON CASE [size=+2]SOLD[/size]: I also have another, empty dragon case. It's in good shape.

Asking $5 USD plus shipping [size=+2]SOLD[/size]

DILDA LASER [size=+2]SOLD[/size]: You know what this is. It's the dilda laser, from DealExtreme. It's a 200 mW (rated) 660 nm diode laser. On two brand new CR2 batteries, I clocked it at about 150 mW. It's focusable, so you can burn stuff if that's your thing. It's in nearly mint condition, comes with the wrist strap too.

Asking $20 USD plus shipping [size=+2]SOLD[/size]

GREEN MODULE: I don't know much about this unit. It's a 532 nm green OEM lab module of some sort. I think I got it from DealExtreme, but I don't remember to be honest. It's got a TTL on/off input and it runs on 5V. The heatsink is cheap and it's kinda bent, but the laser works great. It runs at about 165mW.

Asking $50 USD plus shipping

LASERBEE: Finally, I have a Laserbee I thermopile power meter. I built it into a plastic project box. I won't lie to you, it looks absolutely hideous. That said, the unit works great. The sensor is detachable, it's got a power switch, and buttons to control the LCD backlight and reset the maximum value. It runs on a single 9V battery (not included). It's very accurate, I've measured it to be within a few mW on most lasers compared to the Coherent Fieldmax II you see in the other photos. It measured the above Green module to be 166 mW. You can probably take it out of the horrible housing, the components inside are only attached with hot glue.

Asking $125 USD plus shipping.

If anybody has any questions or comments please feel free to ask. If you're interested in any of the items, please PM me your address so I can get a shipping quote. I know some people hate it, but I'd really like to be paid using paypal. Finally, I've been fairly busy lately, so please expect 2 business days or so of handling time.

EDIT: Also, regarding shipping, I plan to ship these things, especially the HeNe, in slightly oversized boxes with tons of padding. I've had lasers damaged in the mail and I'm not about to let it happen to you!

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: FS: Yellow HeNe and some other stuff!

I take the Fusion with Dragon case, the Dragon case and the Dilda.

Incoming PM thanks.

Man you should get collector plates on that HeNe :D

ARG

I'll take the fusion if DJNY backs out.

Hey guys, it seems that almost immediately after making this post, I've come down with a rather nasty case of the flu. I've been home from work, where the lasers and shipping boxes are stored, so it's taking be longer than expected to get those shipping quotes and whatnot. I'm sorry for the delay!

I'll take the yellow HeNe if it doesn't go through.

I'll take the yellow if the other 2 don't take it...

DJNY

Hey guys, it seems that almost immediately after making this post, I've come down with a rather nasty case of the flu. I've been home from work, where the lasers and shipping boxes are stored, so it's taking be longer than expected to get those shipping quotes and whatnot. I'm sorry for the delay!

Man take your time. Wish you a quick revovery.

Hvydvy

Oh snap I was in your office yesterday. Probably a good thing I didn't know about it my kids are eating up my $ on back to school anyways.

DJNY

WL Fusion - SOLD
Dragon Case - SOLD
Dilda - SOLD

Updated main post - Thanks DJNY! It'll ship before the weekend. :)

EDIT: Thanks madmacmo! It'll ship tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Take care of this thing - it's older than I am!

Sorry guys, but the HeNe has been sold.

Last edited:
PM sent on the module...

Holly crap knimrod....:eek:
I haven't seen you on the Forum in about 4 years..
Where the He!! have you been....

BTW...
welcome.gif
back...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics