Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:Wicked lasers elite E3 300mw green!

IsaacT

Re: FS:Wicked lasers elite E3 500mw green!

Hey Greenmachine, there is a guy in the BST section wanting to buy a 100mW+ Pen style laser. If yours works, and you can prove that its output is atleast 100mW somehow....maybe burning test vids or something, then you might could sell it after all. It is still a nice laser, and there is definitely a market for it.

EDIT: nb4 erase haha!

Last edited:

JLM

Your laser is not bad, is a good laser but you offered it with wrong information. If your laser is close to 200mW you can sell it for $150 but not more. Also this model is a very good looking.

After finding out important info about this laser ill change my post I have a elite e3 laser from wicked lasers for sale good condition works great paypal only $300obo thanks for the help guys
300mw green. Paid 800 new but should have only been $500 it actually wasnt even the laser I had ordered also took a few months to get it but overall its a great powerful laser visible day and night . burns pretty well.

How much did you pay again...?
How well does it burn...?
Too many inconsistencies between this and your post in August and this one a few days ago

Last edited:

$800?.... Now $500?.... Even the Arctic is cheaper

Something's fishy :thinking:

DJNY

From http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/new-500mw-200mw-76933.html#post1106611

...My current ones are from wicked lasers which is an elite e3 500mw and also my laserpointerworld $45dollar sd302 but I think it's a knock off because it does not say sd 302 on it but it burns really good although it will burn black plastic but will not light matches .... My concern here is my 500mw $600 dollar whicked laser was not as strong as my sd302 so I put new lithium batteries in it and now it's barely just a little brighter and does not burn as well so do I have a bad laser or in my sd302 just under rated because 200mw should be a lot less powerful but in this case my 200mw is just as bright as my elite e3 what could be the problem if this is the case with all lasers than please only buy lasers under 100 dollars because they are just as good if not better in my IMO.

From this thread
Paid 800 new but should have only been $500 it actually wasnt even the laser I had ordered also took a few months to get it but overall its a great powerful laser visible day and night . burns pretty well.

Fully recommend anybody interested in this laser to get it shipped to a middle man before. Testing this laser by a more professional person is a must IMO.

I had a very similar laser, the E3 200 mW, same finish on the host and all. It
did about 110 mW at very best. I believe this was early 2011 and I paid $89.99
to WL for it. Several weeks later the price of that model jumped to $149.99 IIRC.
My laser had a sticker on it that said something like: "max power < 500 mW". Of
course that statement would be true even if the laser output was 5 mW. I'll test it
for him for free, IF he pays shipping both ways.

I doubt you can pack 500mW into that small host... There's no heatsinking!

200 for a e.lite e.3 l.aser is a good price they are nice paypal ready ill pay shipping come on anyone

IsaacT

You are going to need to know the output power before selling it, especially with all the back and forth about the power it was and how much you paid for it.