Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: The Apollo Kit

I live very close to Brooklyn in Queens NYC....
Chances are "amy" was doing a crossword when you called....didn't bring up your order at all....Said..'Yes' and 'uhhha' a bunch of times....assured you they were on the JOB.....hung up the phone.....talked shit about you.....went to lunch.
For $5 i'll go over there and slap them around a bit....;)
But if you would like a member Mohrenberg to go there and represent on your behalf I would do that for you.....Just PM me if you need that to happen.

it just makes me angry that the first time they screw up i did not complain AT ALL. I just let them know they sent the wrong flashlights to me, and that i was ordering 10 more and asked them to ensure the correct ones were sent this time.

I wonder if they would allow local pick up....

DTR

Man those people must really be stupid. Either that or they just don't care.:thinking:

Sorry for your bad luck bro, hope you didn't get burned too bad on the hosts that did come.
It's always more satisfying when you can actually get your paws on some of these people :evil: