Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Stainless Steel 18650 Kit! Polished! Perfect for 445...

jayrob

Glad you guys like the kits!

Minamoto Kobayashi, I sent your Stainless Steel 18650 kits and other items today. (Monday)

Samsun, same goes for your SS 18650 copper heatsinks and other items...

Thanks!

jayrob

i.street, I'm sending your Stainless Steel 18650 'Hot' option kit with other items today. (Thursday)

Hope you like the kit!

jayrob

kraked, I'm sending your Stainless Steel 18650 'Hot' option kit with EzFocus adapter today. (Wednesday)

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

jayrob

GRR, I'm sending your Stainless Steel 18650 'Hot' option kit with AixiZ 445 glass lens today. (Tuesday)

Hope you like it!

jayrob

cyberlaser, I'm sending your Stainless Steel 18650 'Hot' option kit and other items today. (Monday)

Hope you like it!

I just joined this forum and found your kits, i'm interested in your Stainless Steel 18650 how do I go about orderingit and what is the price for the blue laser vesrion in this kit? Thanks.

Tonga

Jay, I just finished the SS 18650 build you sent me and it is GREAT! Been working all week so I didn't work on it until today. I got the sled from Rayfoss like you said, extracted the diode and got to work. The EZ-Focus is really nice and works great for different distances. The SS 18650 is weighty, feels and looks like some serious high quality gear (just like I like) and performs so. The 400mA setting is very strong. Thanks man for all your work and help I really appreciate it. And if you ever get word of the host for your SS 10440 being back in stock I will definitely be interested in a puchase of at least 2.
I also have the C3 host that you sent, am still waiting for the 445nm diode I'll let you know how that goes. I don't know why I didn't order from Dave but when I get more funds I will. Thanks and best regards,

jayrob

Good to hear it went well! You'll like that little C3 build I'm sure... :)

texeod, I'm sending your Stainless Steel 18650 'Hot' option kit with other items today. (Tuesday)

Thanks!

Tonga

Jay this 405nm diode in the SS 18650 is really bright thanks for the advice on it and the build as you know (but I am just finding out) really is freakin nice man!! I can't wait to get the C3 done, chompin at the bit to get those diodes I've ordered. Do you offer the copper heat sinks and copper diode modules for each of these builds as separate items? Thanks again Jay and best regards,

jayrob

Yes I offer the heatsink only if you do not need the host/heatsink combo...

The press fit heatsink design is not offered on all of my kits though. Just a few of them:

Pocket Mini (or Pocket Mini chrome)
SS C3
SS C2
SS 10440 (if I can ever get those hosts again)
Black 18650 kit

Tonga

Hi Jay, hey I got a 445 diode today and completed the C3 build, and,.. I got to say I think that there was and omission of description here on your part man! At a setting of 800mA here you failed to mention that this thing is a "LITTLE MONSTER"!!! Jay this thing is AWESOME!!:drool::can: I can't get enough of it but it's so late I got to hit the sack. Thanks again man for a sweet product,
:bowdown:

jayrob

Hi Jay, hey I got a 445 diode today and completed the C3 build, and,.. I got to say I think that there was and omission of description here on your part man! At a setting of 800mA here you failed to mention that this thing is a "LITTLE MONSTER"!!! Jay this thing is AWESOME!!:drool::can: I can't get enough of it but it's so late I got to hit the sack. Thanks again man for a sweet product,
:bowdown:

Very glad you like it! Good job with the assembly...

Thanks for posting back! :)

Hey jay, I finally finished rebuilding my key chain CR2 kit I got from you. I had the 445nm diode in it to begin with, and now another 445 diode has a happy home in this host set at 400mA running around 272mW with a 445 aixis glass lens. It is really nice to have my own 445 setup again. So, thanks for providing quality kits!

I still need to rebuild the stainless steal C3 kit with a liteOn diode...but by the time I get that done, I think I would like to get another kit from you, specifically this kit, the SS 18650.

But, before I do, I wanted to ask if you are still backed up with orders, and if so how long is the turn-around time? And if not, do you have this host available now? And how soon to send it out? (once we discuss options and payment of course)

jayrob

Must be pretty good at building if you got that Key Chain built...

It's a nice little laser, but a tight fit.

Yes I have the hosts, but I am at least a couple of weeks out. Shoot me a PM! :)