Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: SF-AW210

jake21

[highlight]It would be nice if Avery added the block option for the threads, as we have for PM's.  It may even save him server space by eliminating all the inept  text[/highlight]

Good point there +1 there

Arenared well said  :)

ben74 i sent u a pm let me no what u think ;)

phoenix77 said:
@ Arenared, you could do with a spelling lesson also, or did you misspell my name for your own reasons ?  
@ nastynick, there is a reason for me straying off topic, it's the morphine I have to take every day in order to lead a semi-normal life ! Besides it's a free Forum last time I checked. In regards to your VAST EXPERIENCE (all 93 posts & 1 REP PT.) of it, did you bother to research jakes REP. ? Also, you could use spell-check yourself ! In deference to Ben, I'll say nothing more of jakes improper use of the words no, know, & now, & to, too, & two  ;) et al..........
After reading multiple arguments between you and Jake, i decided to research Jake's rep, and after reading mostly positive points, i noticed that almost all the negative points were from you, and also a few contradicting comments
so I'm not sure what you're experience with Jake is, but whatever your opinion is, you don't need to bash all of his threads

@ nastynick, did you bother to read mine also, or are you in the habit of only looking at one side of a disagreement ? If you're not afraid to read MY REP comments, please take note of the ONLY, SOLITARY, -1 point. Who is it from, & what did he have to say in OTHER comments he made ?................rob

-1 point for jake being a jerk & backing out of deals. BYERS BEWARE OF THIS GUY, HE"LL TELL YOU ONE THING & THEN LATER CHANGE HIS LITTLE MIND. I would NEVER, BUY, SELL, or TRADE from him again. He has the mentality of a 5 year old, can't make up his mind.

ALL BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS PERSON. in the space of about 2 months, he backed out of 2 diff. deals with me at the last min. & told so many lies, that he put a carpet to shame. The 1 laser I got from him was full of loose & missing pcs. lol was all I got/him

why dont you just leave him alone
if you have had such bad experiences with him, then why d you continue to buy from him and post on his threads
are you gaining something by bashing his threads? Even if at one point he was not trustworthy or w//e, it seems like he has cleaned up his act, so why don't you as well?

I dont think we can really say "these diodes are weaker than 6x diodes" just yet.

What do we have? Two valid destructive tests? How many destructive tests have been done on the 6x diodes? I haven't seen any, but I may have missed them.

I think we have a lot more testing and experimenting to do with these diodes before we definitively say anything.

Do you remember when a few of us got the first 6x diodes? It was assumed that 100mW was 'safe' and that 120mW was 'pushing it a bit" based on power and voltage/current graphs. I have a few of these 'new diodes' coming and I'll test the crap out of them and post my results, but I think we need a lot more info on them in general :cool:

jake21

well said every one ;D ;D i just ordered few of these sleds if any one wants to buy some for testing or what ever u wish to do with them...i made 2 lasers with them and i like them and even put one in my kryton barrel :cool:....its very bright