Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handeheld Lasers ***Guardian Series update***

sanwu just never stop to amuse you and me:

A 1W 520nm in Gurdian's host with new layer(+$8):

TB2WHbMbXXXXXbAXXXXXXXXXXXX_84199655_zpsgunz4lia.jpg

A-Truly-stunning power inside this little gadget.

Last edited:

i feel kind of mean asking this, but i think to appeal to US and others you should have an english version of the site. maybe im just doing something wrong but i can't navigate your site(its all in chinese. hit me up on pm if you ever need any help with that. on the other side, these are somegreat looking lasers ad i can't wait to order soon!

oh 1 more thing on the pocket series first one you said mn instead of mw

Podo

i feel kind of mean asking this, but i think to appeal to US and others you should have an english version of the site. maybe im just doing something wrong but i can't navigate your site(its all in chinese. hit me up on pm if you ever need any help with that. on the other side, these are somegreat looking lasers ad i can't wait to order soon!

oh 1 more thing on the pocket series first one you said mn instead of mw

I will think about that though there is really no further information you can get from those links, I put them here mostly for buyers to preview the products pictures and video. Most the specifications I have already translated and shown on the first page.

I like the idea to sell as a thread but not a website though, people can find someone to question/talk about more easily.

Anyway, thanks!

Last edited:

What is the Length of the Sabre?

Podo

bump :D Something serious, new series coming soon!

Last edited:

Jstr

I got my two guardians and silvers yesterday. The guardians are extremely portable and feel very nice. The silvers are great quality and heavy, but slim. All feature superb machining. I will be writing a complete review later. thank you Podo

Beautiful, let me know when one with a beam expander is incorporated into it to bring the divergence down close to 1 mRad, or better.

Oooo, these look really good. My wallet is getting really hot. I cannot promise myself that I'm not going to buy at least one of these

anderp

I've placed an order with Podo via PM for one of the 638nm Pocket Series models - expect a review once it's all here!

Podo has graciously offered to ship the pointer with the body and diode module in separate packages to satisfy Australian customs - if you're an Australian buyer and wondering if he will, there's your answer!

They're even available with your choice of lens. Looking forward to receiving it :)

Podo

Oooo, these look really good. My wallet is getting really hot. I cannot promise myself that I'm not going to buy at least one of these

You got much heat on your avatar already though. Just tell me which anytime soon if you want one.

Last edited:

Podo

bump:whistle:

Podo

bump.:yh: My 445nm NDB7875 with G7 pulling over 3.2W of power with the divergence of ~1.5mrad. It's a really good lenses imo.

In case anyone is hesitant to order... Don't be. I got mine a few days ago and podo is really easy to work with, and communication is great. Excellent quality in these lasers.

Very please with my purchase too :)