Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

If you read my reply above, you should know the shipping cost didn't changed at all.

We can switch it back if you guys prefer the old shipping calculation. :thinking:

Ok i guess i understand. when i put the 4w 465nm spiker with g2 lens, beam expander it came to $470 before. Now it comes to $490.

Before if i had put it in the cart it would of come to $490 anyway? the extra cost was not added till i added it to the cart? I never make it that far before so when i saw the price before adding to the cart it came to $490 and not $470.

You should keep it this way so people are not surprised when they add it to the cart and see the extra $20 and think your double charging. I did not release once you clicked check out another $20 is added. Might as well be up front about it. before adding to the cart it looks like the final price is $470 which its not.

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Hi Podo

Hi Francis
I've owned a sanwu silver series 445nm 3watt laser since November, I purchased it from lpf member and machinist Electricplasma. It's been working fine but I haven't used it in like a week and turned it on today and it was on for about ten seconds and I heard a pop and the beam spread out and turned into a ring. I examined the diode window and it appears burnt on the inside. It still turns on but can't be used because it is all diffused. I'm not sure what to do. Is that under warranty? If not, how much would I have to pay for a replacement module? I really like your lasers, I have four of them and this was really a heart sinker cause it's my favorite laser. Although I really like your lasers, this issue is making me question whether I should purchase other expensive ones from sanwu. I have been saving for the 465nm 4w.

We will see how customer service is.

Thanks

-Sean

Last edited:

Podo

Hi Podo

Hi Francis
I've owned a sanwu silver series 445nm 3watt laser since November, I purchased it from lpf member and machinist Electricplasma. It's been working fine but I haven't used it in like a week and turned it on today and it was on for about ten seconds and I heard a pop and the beam spread out and turned into a ring. I examined the diode window and it appears burnt on the inside. It still turns on but can't be used because it is all diffused. I'm not sure what to do. Is that under warranty? If not, how much would I have to pay for a replacement module? I really like your lasers, I have four of them and this was really a heart sinker cause it's my favorite laser. Although I really like your lasers, this issue is making me question whether I should purchase other expensive ones from sanwu. I have been saving for the 465nm 4w.

We will see how customer service is.

Thanks

-Sean

pmed.

Shall do, fingers crossed !!! :)

Hey Bob
Podo just sent me a lpm reading of the underdriven M642 pocket. It reaches up to 518 mW with G7 lenses :D
He said he will ship it today, small review guaranteed as soon as it's on my hands! (Don't have a lpm at home but I do have the 445nm pocket to compare beams :p )

BobMc

Hey Bob
Podo just sent me a lpm reading of the underdriven M642 pocket. It reaches up to 518 mW with G7 lenses :D
He said he will ship it today, small review guaranteed as soon as it's on my hands! (Don't have a lpm at home but I do have the 445nm pocket to compare beams :p )

Excellent!! 518mw's is bad at all 👍. Looking forward to reading your review. Keeping fingers on the :drool: button.

Would you know if Sanwu was going to mass produce the m642 in a pocket? I'd like to add one of those to my collection of pockets ? :)

Excellent!! 518mw's is bad at all ��. Looking forward to reading your review. Keeping fingers on the :drool: button.

Would you know if Sanwu was going to mass produce the m642 in a pocket? I'd like to add one of those to my collection of pockets ? :)

I'm not sure at all, maybe they do it and maybe they don't. If they see that there's people with interest on it, maybe they will.

If you want a pocket with the m462, ask podo, but for me it was as easy as sending the diode to him and paying 50$ for the build.

Last edited:

BobMc

I'm not sure at all, maybe they do it and maybe they don't. If they see that there's people with interest on it, maybe they will.

If you want a pocket with the m462, ask podo, but for me it was as easy as sending the diode to him and paying 50$ for the build.

Sounds like Sanwu's getting a email from me. Never hurts to try? :thanks:

Sounds like Sanwu's getting a email from me. Never hurts to try? :thanks:

Good luck!
Mine should've arrived next friday as late, gonna do a review as soon as i have it.

BobMc

Good luck!
Mine should've arrived next friday as late, gonna do a review as soon as i have it.

Heeee, the "waiting" is the hardest part! I know what you mean. I'm chopping at the bit myself got a pl-532 600mw mini coming and also a pistol dazzler 600mw both coming from JetLasers. So I know what you mean we're both just :whistle:ing. :)

Last edited:

Hbomb

Re: FS:Sanwu Lasers - 405nm,445nm,520nm,635nm,650nm copper & stainless steel made las

Hi Pogo, I am interested in purchasing the 7W+ 455nm Spiker series limited edition.
I'm looking for a high powered blue laser, that is quality built and will last for years.
I was hoping you could please answer a few questions for me?
(1)What is the difference between the G2 and G7 lens?
(2)Can you explain the advantages of purchasing a beam expander for this laser?
(3)You state about the warranty "One month only for due to special open-canned diode used in the laser," can you please explain if this is a potential issue, and how long are these lasers projected to last if used correctly, and cared for with caution?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Podo

Re: FS:Sanwu Lasers - 405nm,445nm,520nm,635nm,650nm copper & stainless steel made las

Hi Pogo, I am interested in purchasing the 7W+ 455nm Spiker series limited edition.
I'm looking for a high powered blue laser, that is quality built and will last for years.
I was hoping you could please answer a few questions for me?
(1)What is the difference between the G2 and G7 lens?
(2)Can you explain the advantages of purchasing a beam expander for this laser?
(3)You state about the warranty "One month only for due to special open-canned diode used in the laser," can you please explain if this is a potential issue, and how long are these lasers projected to last if used correctly, and cared for with caution?
Thank you.

pm sent.

Sorry to keep asking, but is the waterproof laser coming soon? I've got a little saved up and the summer is coming fast. This would be great to try in the ocean, or even in my pool:D

BobMc

Sorry to keep asking, but is the waterproof laser coming soon? I've got a little saved up and the summer is coming fast. This would be great to try in the ocean, or even in my pool:D

Ditto, Littledutch, ditto. :)

Heeee, the "waiting" is the hardest part! I know what you mean. I'm chopping at the bit myself got a pl-532 600mw mini coming and also a pistol dazzler 600mw both coming from JetLasers. So I know what you mean we're both just :whistle:ing. :)

Yeah know it. Well, you've already seen my review :D

Will you be asking him or one or not??

BobMc

Yeah know it. Well, you've already seen my review :D

Will you be asking him or one or not??

I might in time. I've got a major expense in the works, a custom built ~~~~~ ( secret ) if it comes together I'll do a review, but it will be a beaut. Keeping fingers crossed. :)

Last edited: