Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

BobMc

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Nice BobMc!

I have the 250mw 650nm and have the pocket 405 and 520 incoming. Looking forward to the 520! Do you know what the divergence is with the G7 lens? I'm assuming you ordered it with the G7.

No sorry I've never measured it. But you are correct I got mine with a g7 ( all my Sanwu's have g7's ) But it's adjustable so it goes down to a tiny dot, it's not a line it's a nice looking dot. I'm talking about the 520 150mw one. If that's what you got coming your definitely going to love it . The 405's a nice little burner too, you'll like that . :)

Last edited:

Jhop

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

So Bob you have a g7 on your 405? I thought it said on Sanwu's site that g2 was best for 405, something to do with the diode? :confused:

BobMc

So Bob you have a g7 on your 405? I thought it said on Sanwu's site that g2 was best for 405, something to do with the diode? :confused:

You may be correct on the 405. I'd have to check the invoice to be sure but on all of my others I have the g7's . Let me check my invoice and get back with you ????

Update , Just checked my invoice. My 405 pocket has a g7, my Guardian 405 has a g2. I think that's the only Sanwu I have that doesn't have a g7 . But thanks for questioning it. I forgot what I had. :thanks:

Last edited:

I have a 445nm pocket and it's a complete beast. 650nm pocket is on the go, and Podo is doing some custom 462nm pocket for me :p (underdriven M462 diode). All of them with G7 for beam visibility and divergence

BobMc

I have a 445nm pocket and it's a complete beast. 650nm pocket is on the go, and Podo is doing some custom 462nm pocket for me :p (underdriven M462 diode). All of them with G7 for beam visibility and divergence

Excellent, please do a review on the m462 pocket when you can. I'd love to check it out! :thanks:

Last edited:

Excellent, please do a review on the m462 pocket when you can. I'd love to check it out! :thanks:

If it works I will! Podo didn't assure anything, he said it might work xD
So cross your fingers!

BobMc

If it works I will! Podo didn't assure anything, he said it might work xD
So cross your fingers!

Shall do, fingers crossed !!! :)

Podo

We just added red and violet laser pointers to our store:
https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/304green

From now, you can get a 200mw red or 200mw violet powerful burning lasers with a fairly cheap price!;)

Jhop

I just saw the price of the Pocket's went up to $60, and the exp shipping went up to $30. whats up with that? :( I was gonna order a pocket in 445 last week then decided to wait till next pay, now its more money :(

And not just the pockets, it looks like all the bigger lasers went up $20. bummer...

Last edited:

BobMc

Nice BobMc!

I have the 250mw 650nm and have the pocket 405 and 520 incoming. Looking forward to the 520! Do you know what the divergence is with the G7 lens? I'm assuming you ordered it with the G7.

Yes I ordered a g7 on mine. Can't tell you in technical terms what the divergence is, but it's a nice dot. You'll be real pleased with it. It does seem to get hot faster than the other pockets. You'll get 30-45 seconds run time before you need to cool it down. I have to confess, I abuse my pockets use them a lot. Never had one die so I'm real pleased with the build quality . Let us know your thoughts and enjoy and welcome to the forum and be safe. :)

Last edited:

Podo

I just saw the price of the Pocket's went up to $60, and the exp shipping went up to $30. whats up with that? :( I was gonna order a pocket in 445 last week then decided to wait till next pay, now its more money :(

And not just the pockets, it looks like all the bigger lasers went up $20. bummer...

The lowest price set on pocket series is still $50 though (250mw 650nm), the other $10 is the fixed shipping cost which we used to add up when a buyer entered checkout page but now we deicde to show it on the product page to prevent confusion.

The old 20 dollars charge for the expedited shipping was not the entire expedited shipping cost.

The cost for expedited shipping or "priority shipping" you can see on our store now is always around $30-45USD from the beginning no matter which laser series or items you purchase.

Last edited:

Jhop

Ahh okay I gotcha. :beer:

im kinda disappointed. The laser combo i wanted went up $35 bucks. ugh Shipping is outrageous now.

Jhop

They didnt raise the prices. they just show the shipping on the detail page now. before It wouldnt show it till checkout

Podo

im kinda disappointed. The laser combo i wanted went up $35 bucks. ugh Shipping is outrageous now.

If you read my reply above, you should know the shipping cost didn't changed at all.

We can switch it back if you guys prefer the old shipping calculation. :thinking:

Last edited:

Not criticizing or anything, but I'd really like to know why Sanwu, CNI and a few other Chinese companies must charge a considerable amount for shipping while all those ebay and aliexpress sellers can send things worldwide for free. How do they do that?