Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Ophir 20C Sensor w Power Supply and Heatsinking

Hi, all!

I know it's been a very long time since I've been around the forums. I went through some difficulties, challenges, and a change in jobs.

I'm offering up for sale my Ophir 20C, along with the custom heatsinking I built for it, and the power supply, as well as the PS and DMM interface cables, as seen in the photo. The DMM is not offered.

OC3kREo.png

This unit was purchased new from ebay, and have less than one full hour of use. It's been kept away, wrapped in plastic, and stored in a box. It is still in MINT condition.

I'm asking $250 for the unit and all of it's goodies. This is a helluva steal!

Welcome back SBA! Sorry to hear of your problems, there have been some other members too that have had major problems. LPF has not been the same without you. Damn! I was saving up for my next laser and now you go and offer this. I don't think I can do that much at the moment so someone else will probably buy it. If it doesn't sell fast enough I think I could do $200. I know its a good deal at $250.

Alan

Good to see you Alan. What kind of laser are you looking for? I'm putting up several of mine for sale.

Thanks but I am not really looking to buy another laser, I just recently built my fifth laser and am planning on building the next one myself, thanks though. Your not getting out of the hobby are you?

Alan

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back! It's been awhile; glad to see you're alive and kicking. :D
BTW - Great price on the Ophir; they have been kind of hard to find lately. Someone better jump on this A.S.A.P.

Last edited:
Sold mine for like $600 so thats a steal for this sensor (mine came with a rubicon so the sensor was like $400)

Should sell quick

Thanks, guys! It's been a warm reception back. I do hope somebody decides they have to have this sensor. Daddy needs a new video editing PC.

EDIT: See you replied via email, thanks.

Hey there Scum,

Did you get my message re the Sensor? Also would like to know when it was last calibrated.. I believe the readings drift off after a while.

All the best :thanks:

Last edited:
Unless this was used every day practically all day for the past year then the reads will still be within the 3% calibration. This is a professional sensor and not some hobbyist thing that neds recalibration often

Humphy, there's your answer. No, it's not been calibrated since I bought it. But, it's only a little over a year since I've owned it, with virtually no use.

PM sent, consider it sold. :takeit:

That is, if no one else has snatched it up already...

-Adrian

Last edited: