Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Offroad's 3W zaser sale! (optional GITD)!

Hey guys!

So i have a new batch of lasers for sale! These are fully custom made by mrcrouse. I offer them built with GITD (or not depends).

These are 2x 18650 hosts they are 25 centimeters (or almost 10 inches) long. And when fully built with batteries they weigh 500 gramms!

I offer them fully polished or annodized black (only one black now). I can also powdercoat the host to any desired colour but that would costs extra.

These lasers have the following specs:

- Metal tailclicky which is very smooth
- IDRV3 driver @2.33A
- IDRV3 heatsinked to pill
- 9mm diode
- 9mm diode lens in DTR module
- X-blank + spring for + pole battery contact
- Very smooth focus adapter with little to no play on it
- 9mm diode in copper module
- Module thermaly glued and secured with an allen wrench (almost invisible)
- FREE GITD insert! (in the grooves on the tube depending on wanted colour)
- Very stable output since the entire 500 gramms is one big heatsink
- Guaranteed to hit 3W!
- Graph of the output will be provided with the shipment based on an ophir measurement
- Focus to infinity is standard
- My personal warrantee

Here are some pics:

IMG_3762_zpsb81dc3bd.jpg

IMG_3763_zpse948a8ad.jpg

IMG_3764_zps2c77c947.jpg

IMG_3765_zps6fab227c.jpg

IMG_3766_zps6dfcccdb.jpg

IMG_3766_zps54c7552c.jpg

I can do the GITD in different colours (which is free!)

- Green
- Blue
- Cyan
- Orange
- Purple (less bright)
- Photochromic

I refer to this thread for my GITD skills:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/all-gone-offroad-3w-gitd-kryton-build-85060.html

Here is a film of the black laser which i finished just today:

I haven't gone past 4 minute duty cycle but this thing keeps cool like a champ! :beer:

The price: 340$ + shipping

The black annodised one + 20$ and for powdercoat pm me :)

:thanks:

Get them while they last in have five hosts in stock!

Last edited:

gismo

Well look at the majestic zaser five:

:lasergun:.

Awesomeness of its own! Tmack's just started his thread with presentation of the Black Zaser version in the review section and now this comes up! I've gotta admit it has a style and a strong charisma type-of-a-look. With the power these lasers pack, whoever buys this thing wont regret it, will surely become a collector's item sooner or later...

:gj: on the zaser inner work, offroadfreak8582! The GITD will give it another extra boost making it even more special.

Keep the great builds coming:beer:.

How can you guarantee hitting 3w? I was extremely disappointed when I received my ms-envy 2.25A jad kit and added my diode to get a sad 2.4w with 9mm lens....

Tmack

What!!!!!!!!! No way. How did you........but.........

Hello guys! you are flathering me :) :)

I guarantee 3W by testing the builds at 2.33A. If the build does not hit 3W i will put in another diode :)

greetings,, :beer:

Thank you, that's the response I was looking for, I wanted to hear "I'm a builder, I bin diodes" lol....

I just got kinda unlucky with my diode I guess.

Tmack

Man orf. This is some coincidental stuff!!!!!!! That's crazy. Same day!!!!!!

Tmack

Look at the black Zaser review

Oh and offroad. Any chance I could get a few of those strips????

Last edited:
@ dustmite :p lol. It is not that i am rich and i own 100 diodes. Nor am i getting rich from this. The diode swapping, warrantee issues, service are part of the asking price. Not to mention my time..

@Tmack yeah coincidence right :D :D. I tell you when i got these hosts in i was so happy i built one right away :p But do you agree with me that these hosts are awesome? The feel on them is just magnificent :bowdown: they feel very expensive and massive.

greetings, :)

Tmack

I could not believe the duty cycle. Absolutely unreal. Three minuets and not even warm!
They just look and feel totally superior. The weight the classy look. Just wow. Mine hit just under three watts at 2.25a and hold so steady it's crazy. And your right about the Allen key. You have to really look for it to find it. But these are defiantly next level hosts. So glad I'm ONE OF THE FIRST,,,!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Yeah I just metered the black one. 3160mW peak. Did a two minute run on my ophir.

AMAZING :p

Settles at 2970mW after 16 seconds and then only loses 90mW in two minutes! That lpm bar is almost horizontal. Amazing :) Host doesn't feel even warm.

You guys must buy them fast :tinfoil: or else i will be keeping them :p

sorry if you wanted to be first Tmack :( (well technically yours was built first :p)

greetings,,

Tmack

Lmao mine settles at 2988mw thats crazy. And the thing holds like a rock. Insane the precision of these things. Well I know they will go quick, good luck!!!!!!!

Lol thanks for the "first credit" lol

So your keeping the black one and not offering black to anyone else.......right!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
!Black zaser sold! Four fully beautifully polished ones left :beer:

Buyer wanted GITD so i will post a picture of the outcome before i ship it.!

Last edited: