Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS NUBM44 450nm 6+watt project box build

Recently after seeing the NUBM44 for sale I decided I needed to try it out and see how good of a burner it is. However, now I'm more interested in something more compact. I'm considering buying a Sanwu silver series of 3 watts blue, because I want something more compact and laser like.

So I'm selling my project box build. It's 450nm and from the title you can see it's a NUBM44. The diode is from DTR pressed into a 20mm copper module without the closed back (see images). It runs off a 2200mah 3s lipo which I can probably send with it (I have to check shipping rules). The laser has less than 30 minutes total runtime. I never ran it more than two minutes because I didn't need to but I would say the duty cycle is nearly unlimited because of the huge XYZ mount heatsink. It doesn't even get hot.

I'm asking $254 shipped (CONUS only) because that's what I need to break even with build supplies and shipping. The switches in the back are very nicely soldering with heat shrink tubing on them. One major on off, with another that switches between two switches. Continuous on off or push and hold type switch (see images).The driver is an SXD driver which I think DTR says is set to 4.5 amps. It comes with a 3 element glass lens and is not difficult to focus, as the lens ring extends beyond the box.

Payment accepted is Paypal friends and family. PM me if interested. Will ship within a few days (probably 3). :D I will sell to anyone who seems reasonable and has safety goggles and is say, 17+. This thing is crazy powerful and will create a traveling flame on anything the focused beam touches!:drool:

Edit: I will post an image of it with the top. For now, check out my collection post in my signature to see the whole thing with the top taped on. It's not taped anymore and comes with all 8 screws, plus if I can find them I'll throw in three spares I have (they're easy to lose when you take the top off to charge the battery).

SRObws0.jpg

wDlh8bi.jpg

Fv4SCgf.jpg

BhpuqhB.jpg

HDMlQw5.jpg

Last edited:

:bumpit: bump to $240 shipped

Less than cost of parts!

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
Just got the box in the mail today, everything is just as described. That XYZ mount really keeps the thing going, he was right about it not even getting hot. Looks like Crazlaser put some time into the wiring as well. Very pleased! :thanks: