Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: No Diode DIY Host Kits

Ricker

Why hello, everyone! I need to make some room for some new hosts so I figured why not sell off someone of my older ones!

What I have here are a few hosts which contain:
One XM-L2 aluminum host
One Polished aluminum heatsink for a 12mm module with setscrew
One battery contact board contain battery spring
One positive and one negative wire going from contact board to your module (module not included unless asked)
One green strap

These hosts are module ready, you just need a diode pressed module, and a corresponding driver for said diode. Solder the wires to the correct driver solder pads, slide you module in the heatsink, set the set screw, and you're ready to add batteries!
For higher powered builds that require extra cooling of the driver, there is a spot on the pill that holds a driver perfectly with thermally conductive adhesive.

$40 Shipped CONUS
If you would like to buy more than one, PM me, and we'll figure up a price! :) Thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• resizedxml23.jpg
    resizedxml23.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 257
  • resizedxml22.jpg
    resizedxml22.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 252
  • resizedxml21.jpg
    resizedxml21.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 253
  • resizedxml2.jpg
    resizedxml2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 249

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Ricker, those are some nice hosts you've got there, they should sell very well!
I've always liked that particular host, with it's unique color. Good luck with your sale sir! :D

Ricker

Thank you, Bowtie Guy! They are very nice and unique hosts! Very strong too! The fins are also a plus for heatsinking too. :D

Good looking hosts and look well build.
Good luck with your sale...

Jerry

Hi,
Those are great hosts to build high power , i machine the extended sinks for them for greater mass . Good luck with you sales buddy.

Rich:)

BobMc

Ricker, these are 2x 26650 battery hosts if i'm correct?

I think you are GSS. I've got a couple of RT builds in ones that look just like that. As Life said, they do make great builds.

Best wishes with your sales Ricker. :)

GSS

I think you are GSS. I've got a couple of RT builds in ones that look just like that. As Life said, they do make great builds.

Best wishes with your sales Ricker. :)

Don't you have those hosts in a adjustable build of some type from a older member, I think Rick Trent?

Last edited:
Those are good sturdy hosts, I have used a lot of them. :gj:

Yours are nicer looking than these, mine are kind of brown, but yours are nice and bright.

---EDIT---
They take 2 x 26650 or 2 x 18650 with the plastic sleeves, I'm sure they come with the sleeves and if for some reason you ever need sleeves they are dirt cheap, here's 2 for 99 cents with free shipping. How can the Chinese mail stuff this cheap....oh yes, in a shipping container with a ton of other stuff.
Link > https://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-18650...876372?hash=item3f7621f454:g:tl8AAOSwCU1YrQGU

12109-sany0424.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking hosts at a reasonable price. If I wasn't already behind in my building, I'd order some of these from you, Ricker. Always got great deals from you. Good luck with your sale, buddy.

BobMc

Don't you have those hosts in a adjustable build of some type from a older member, I think Rick Trent?

You are correct. Actually I have quite a few of RT's ( Rick Trent) builds in these host and a couple of dual diodes builds in them also from him. As stated they make very good hosts. Lots of heat sink mass so you can get a sizable duty cycle out of the more powerful diodes.

I use both (2) 18650's with a sleeve or (2) 26650's depending on how many I'm firing up at once.

Like everyone said, these are great hosts.
Bob, I still drool over your collection of these buddy.
Quick question for Ricker, would you be willing to sell me two hosts to Australia or is it strictly Conus?

RB
:beer:

Ricker

RB, I would gladly work with you for two hosts to down under sir! Thank you all so much I appreciate it! I'd quote you all but I hate using my mobile for that, you're all awesome! Yes GSS, 26650 or 18650, RC explained it the best.