Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Nice Knife Price Dropped, 650nm Laser

IsaacT

Had to get new tires so I have a renewed interest in liquidating some hobby assets ;) Shipping included on below prices within CONUS shipped first class.

1. 650nm laser - 40 shipped
2. Paragon Phoenix knife - 200140 shipped

Photos and descriptions are below. Any questions, just let me know and I will answer promptly! Thanks!
-IsaacT

1. Red Laser. I believe it to be a 650nm laser, but I gave it to my wife who used it once in the past 3 years, and I cannot recall the exact specs. It will burn if focused well and it will of course pop balloons. She'd rather have the money for it than the laser since she never uses it. Asking for 40 shipped or best offer. I really don't have a frame of reference for value here so don't judge me too much. This includes the knurled focus adapter by Mrcrouse back in the day.
hSZHR5i.jpg

DY7Fk9d.jpg

VdeRqc0.jpg

2. Paragon Phoenix knife by Asheville Steel. 290 dollar knife brand new with a very unique opening mechanism and double sided blade(one side smooth, one side serrated). See this youtube video for the opening mechanism and a video. This knife has some wear on the Black Cerakote Finish, but the steel is very high quality and I have had zero issues with it. Asking 200140 shipped.
kgwxQ3u.jpg

N4Ti4cQ.jpg

znQzpSF.jpg

witpj3E.jpg

Last edited:

IsaacT

Hey Rich, appreciate the thread bump, however per our PM’s I am not interested in buying a built laser, just a laser host, and I’m not interested in a flashlight host but specifically a custom built host matching the description I sent to you. Since it is going to be used in presentations I am strictly adhering to an elegant, pointer style build.

IsaacT

Dropping the prices!!! 35 shipped for each of the blue ones and 45 shipped for the red one! I'll combine shipping if you need a pair of each as well! That is 12-13 dollars off the cost of a new pair!

IsaacT

The red laser safety glasses have been SOLD! Both of the blue ones are still available and looking for their forever home!

IsaacT

Final Price Drop! 30 Shipped for each of these safety glasses! Remember, they are 46 shipped from Survival Lasers, so it is a really solid discount!!!

IsaacT

Bump! Items added to original post! Any questions just let me know

I PM'd IssactT expressing my interest in his box with that copper plate in it, but neither of us know what it is worth, on average, where both of us are getting a good exchange. Anyone here have any ideas? I need to know the approximate dimensions before I can even come close to an idea, it might be too small for what I am wanting.

Last edited:
I PM'd IssactT expressing my interest in his box with that copper plate in it, but neither of us know what it is worth, on average, where both of us are getting a good exchange. Anyone here have any ideas? I need to know the approximate dimensions before I can even come close to an idea, it might be too small for what I am wanting.
C-mount diode is 6.4x6.9mm,so i think size module near 22x55mm ,anyway,need to measure

I received the box today, superb machining, I didn’t expect anything near that kind of quality.

Giannis_TDM

Hey are the Sl goggles still available? the blue-green blocking ones