Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: New Pen Host Kits! Switch board with Spring Option - Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pman

If these ever come back up for sale again or some other pen host please let me know. Thanks:)

Pete

\/\/ :beer:

I emailed will @laser66 and he said that he has heaps of chrome pens as well as gold pens in stock :beer:

Wait, what? When? I wanted to buy his gold and chrome pens but he stopped responding to my emails weeks ago. Was this recent?

No, this was way back in August.

I emailed him to ask whether he had any chrome pens in stock. He said he does but I didn't email him back after that.

Last edited:
No, this was way back in August.

I emailed him to ask whether he had any chrome pens in stock. He said he does but I didn't email him back after that.

I was planning on buying out his remaining stock of gold and chrome pens, but I will happily share with you Pman. I have a few A140's left ready to go :) My chrome 1W pen is one of my favorite lasers. Sure it gets warm, but its pretty darn neat.

Pman

^^ :)
I have a terrible weakness for pen lasers. Own some very nice big boys but don't use them at all. It can be tricky getting a clean fit in such a small host.
All the gold ones have to be VERY carefully handled as the plating is extremely thin and almost anything will rub it off. They start getting that antique look and then turns to more silver/chrome. If it gets to that stage you can just use some Never-Dull and turn it to straight silver/chrome easily. Still love the Gold and the (others) as they are classy looking.
On 25th anniversary getaway up in Lake Placid and here I am posting in the forum lol. Wifes sleeping shhhhhhhhhhh

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I agree with you Pman, a nice pen laser is a fondness of mine also. The chrome pen I recently purchased from R.A. Pierce, has become one of my favorites.
Besides, who doesn't need a 1W+ "pointer" pen in their pocket? :eg:

P.S. -Happy Anniversary Pete! Better get back to your wife, or there won't be a 26th. :crackup:

Last edited:

Pman

Thanks, we had a great time:) Still love pen hosts;)
You're getting close to 1000 posts. Almost ready to enter the Vets section where you'll get 10 exotic free lasers. Oh wait, that was done away with right after I got mine lol

Last edited:
Yet I keep emailing you with no response...for the nth time, I am ready to buy some!

Last edited:
DP:

There is an error in Paypal that displays there is something wrong with your site when I order either a black or chrome pen w/switch. When ordering without the switch there is no error :thinking:

asdfgh_zpsv95ey0kq.png

Hey! Me too! :D

Buying a few right now :)

I've been waiting to buy these since last August :D

Me too...took 8 months to get a response, and another month to get stuff ordered. Communication has been sparse to say the least.

Save some golds for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.