Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS : New Copper Module perfect for G8 lens

Thanhtungs 2mm longer module also appears to work well with the G2 and 3E lenses so it's a nice fix. (y)

I would also like to buy some 2mm longer 20mm modules with the driver pocket back half or a driver shelf back half. I'ts been hard to find 20mm copper modules recently as well.

The point thanhtung is making is that the performance of the lens does not change with the longer module.
His new module simply allows the G8 lenses to be used without modification.
If you have a NUBM44 diode and a G8 lens already, you can examine the divergence yourself... or check the tests done by others.

Hi,
I am not doubting T's modules he is well respected here and he has all my blessings.
And no I am not asking to much only because I asked to see how much thread is needed to accomplish the FL on the G8 lens alone.
As we all know the g8 lens has a tendency to focus out with only a few treads remaining. And that is why I asked to see the far field results with the amount of threads being used. I am not worried about any other lens only the g8 lens that was the main issue . T had manufactured these longer 12mm module . Thats what I am getting at.. nothing else ..
Rich:)

Hi,
I am not doubting T's modules he is well respected here and he has all my blessings.
And no I am not asking to much only because I asked to see how much thread is needed to accomplish the FL on the G8 lens alone.
As we all know the g8 lens has a tendency to focus out with only a few treads remaining. And that is why I asked to see the far field results with the amount of threads being used. I am not worried about any other lens only the g8 lens that was the main issue . T had manufactured these longer 12mm module . Thats what I am getting at.. nothing else ..
All your requests are depend on your lens which you was used, not was depend on my axiz, you must to understand that G2 lens fl is shorter than G8 lens fl by 2mm , so the way simplest is make axiz longer than 2mm is best way, not need any modification

At this time costship is very high bro,
EMS 45usd for weight under 500gr (15 days arrived or more )

-UnkownOne

At this time costship is very high bro,
EMS 45usd for weight under 500gr (15 days arrived or more )
Oh wow jeez that is really high, yea I guess I'll wait maybe it will get better soon, thanks for reaponding, and good luck with sale

Update full stock 5.6mm and 3.8mm copper axiz ;)
50388671187_a201b2425f_z.jpg

50387799868_3c415a8472_z.jpg

Hi T,
Great job ,but the shipping kills these sale for a great item to correct the G8 lens. Plus waiting 15days or More on top of that.
maybe find an alternative way to ship for a lot less money. Then the time to receive the module wont hurt to much.

Yep, I was going to buy a bunch, but shipping is too high, seems since COVID, shipping has gone up for international.

How expensive is it to ship 12 each of those to APO, AE 09309?
I will answer you at tomorrow’s morning in here! I need ask my post about costship to Qatar
Exact like same your thinking that since COVID, shipping has gone up for international.

Hi T,
Great job ,but the shipping kills these sale for a great item to correct the G8 lens. Plus waiting 15days or More on top of that.
maybe find an alternative way to ship for a lot less money. Then the time to receive the module wont hurt to much.
Thanks bro! Because since COVID the costship international was been gone up too much, because one day has only one airbus to international in my country

My regular mailing address is a USA address, it goes to USA and then sent to me here in Qatar through US Mail system.

Giannis_TDM

My regular mailing address is a USA address, it goes to USA and then sent to me here in Qatar through US Mail system.
Funny enough, When I sent my drivers to zenodilodon in Wisconsin 2 week shipping only costed me 5$ with tracking from the Hellenic post.

Funny enough, When I sent my drivers to zenodilodon in Wisconsin 2 week shipping only costed me 5$ with tracking from the Hellenic post.
I used to send in my country only 1 usd with 3 days arrived with tracking too!
you can not compare costship with international EMS at this time COVID

If you want to buy it , pls send to me your address, i will answer you at tomorrow’s morning after i ask my post